New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    Finally tried the vegan babybel cheese! Actually pretty good it tasted like string cheese or provolone. I wouldn’t get them again but it was fun to try them. They aren’t very filling but might be nice to pack for lunch with some crackers. uz0506re75gm.jpeg
    oqwzsovx4oes.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Not new but my first time trying this flavor. I didn't expect this to be so white but it was like a white cheese sauce. I loveeed the flavor. it tastes like a sharp white cheddar and is SO creamy. I added a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and 1 tbsp earth balance. It was so much better than I expected. I remember trying the regular cheddar years ago and thinking it was so boring. The herbs give it a nice kick. I would get it again.

5h1rasvwbhwj.jpg

5txuntibuve5.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    Type in your zip and phone number to see offers near you. Lots of free rebate food items!
    https://discover.gotoaisle.com/offers?fbclid=IwAR2FXFxj9-v4VAcjt_rWRdhWB2ITgyPGx-z6wwiiRluH3FoyAKFt3h346eo

7d2wzcp4uqbv.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2023
    Been obsessed with the schmidts potato bread after I finally found it. Super soft, light, fluffy, and slightly sweet. One slice is really big and thick for only 45 calories. sof6gdlqgwtm.png

Also want to try the rye but I've never seen it.
    slu667h1ql9t.png

I also tried their english muffins and they were amazing. Only 80 calories and really good, chewy and soft. j7ihlrrnm94o.png

I used to always buy their wheat bread for years, but the potato is my new favorite.

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2023
    These were on sale at WF so I decided to try them. I probably wouldn't have gotten them if I knew how TINY they were. And 300 calories each! Much easier to just put a sausage in an 80 cal schmidts english muffin and freeze it for a bigger and <200 cal sandwich. Not bad, but definitely needed ketchup and hot sauce. The patty was soft and just tasted like a veggie burger not sausagey. Would be good with a maple flavored one. The bread was soft and chewy, kinda like an against the grain bagel. Overall, it was decent, but I wouldn't get it again.

0kdzg00skl2g.jpg1qylkyriztsk.jpg

ztpqyeejd4vx.jpg
    til49epx0u3c.jpg
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    zgmbmda7w9gy.png

ap1ns7k4tgl8.png

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,854 Member
    These were on sale at WF so I decided to try them. I probably wouldn't have gotten them if I knew how TINY they were. And 300 calories each! Much easier to just put a sausage in an 80 cal schmidts english muffin and freeze it for a bigger and <200 cal sandwich. Not bad, but definitely needed ketchup and hot sauce. The patty was soft and just tasted like a veggie burger not sausagey. Would be good with a maple flavored one. The bread was soft and chewy, kinda like an against the grain bagel. Overall, it was decent, but I wouldn't get it again.

0kdzg00skl2g.jpg1qylkyriztsk.jpg

ztpqyeejd4vx.jpg
    til49epx0u3c.jpg

Yeah I was thinking they looked tiny
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2023
    Got these free with rebate.

s3y9pbicb51i.png

I got the buffalo cauliflower. Made in my air fryer. The outside got a little crispy but they didn't stay together well. Kind of soggy and without much flavor either. Looked kinda gross. I was hoping the outside would get crisp like a pastry, but it was kinda soggy even after air frying for 10 min longer than recommended. I wouldn't get again.

19etqrv8huvs.jpg
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,422 Member
    j3o3tjxw6mql.jpeg
    Anything the Tatooed Chef does!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 853 Member
    I like to search Amazon for interesting protein snacks. These are delicious

71L7VTDwjdL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 387 Member
    JaysFan82 wrote: »

Oooh, I'm intrigued by these. I like having Pop Tarts on hand for a snack while working, but if the price is decent on these I may need to purchase!
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 194 Member
    JaysFan82 wrote: »

Speaking of Legendary, these are delicious as well
    ko8mg6t9ygbe.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ibotta has this BOGO so I might get it to try tonight, anyone try it?

540fce6mcki0.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Got this because ibotta has rebate so makes it free...
    5rs5tlq5tdur.png

Kind of like a super dense larabar but with and oatyness to it. First few bites I was like "hmm idk about this" but it really grew on me and I ended up liking it. Very subtle chocolate pb flavor. More peanut butter than chocolate. I wouldn't get again though unless it was free.

Also this one was free with rebate too.
    keuqdjaxdthn.png

Same texture, but also has little crisps in it. I liked this one a lot more. Nice chocolate flavor and chocolate chips throughout. Reminded me a little of a raw rev glo bar. Very tiny though for 170 calories. I would get this one again though.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,854 Member
    Okay I got it and made it! A WHOLE bag is only 550 calories so I ate this whole thing to myself! It was a TON of pasta. That is a deep bowl/plate it is on.

qkqsh6cmn7mw.png
    z200tvyadjan.jpg
    mzci9lsvakzl.jpg

Not bad, but was definitely lacking in flavor. The sauce and noodles didn't really taste like much. I ended up adding a ton of my own spices and salt to make it better. I have another one so I will probably cook it a little longer because the noodles were al dente and I prefer them a little softer. I wish there were more zucchini pieces.

It was easy and fast to make when I want a quick dinner, but I probably won't get again unless it is on sale. Maybe the other flavors are better.

That's disappointing because their chicken nuggets are so good. I might still try it for myself for that big ole bowl. I usually add anyway. Thanks
  • Noreenmarie1234
    054i79j5q9x1.png
    Anyone try these yet? I want them!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member
    054i79j5q9x1.png

I wasn't going to buy them. I even kept bypassing them during my numerous Trader Joe visits. But then you posted and I went for bananas today and bought a box and, no, I haven't tried them yet.

So THANKS A HELL OF A LOT! :p
  • Noreenmarie1234
    glassyo wrote: »
    054i79j5q9x1.png

I wasn't going to buy them. I even kept bypassing them during my numerous Trader Joe visits. But then you posted and I went for bananas today and bought a box and, no, I haven't tried them yet.

So THANKS A HELL OF A LOT! :p

:D LOL! Please report back once you do!