What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Nobody could ever even hope to be as good as Mariah Carey... or the weeknd ... like I’m inebriated and auto correct is saving my life but Nobody can TOUCH Mariah in my mind. Early Mariah like...effing nobody. Nobody . She’s it

Dawn Upshaw is better.

Just listen to her in Henryk Górecki's Symphony #3.

There's nothing more heart wrenching yet beautiful.

Never heard of her
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Nobody could ever even hope to be as good as Mariah Carey... or the weeknd ... like I’m inebriated and auto correct is saving my life but Nobody can TOUCH Mariah in my mind. Early Mariah like...effing nobody. Nobody . She’s it

Agreed

Always be my baby and fantasy are in my top ten favourite songs

I’m in awe every time I hear Celine dion sing though.

I love me a ballad, Celine is ok, can’t forget that titanic song

Yas Queen 🙌 Mariah in the early stages of her career was a force of nature

Yassss 🙌🏻
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Dawn Upshaw is better.

Never heard of her

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jk93u8l15oahlw9koc8v6mv5qrdr51t39dyqa610&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Put down the drink and step away.

😇 still think this completely sober. I could listen to her all day.

:)
    Evidently nobody appreciates my sense of humor because the ole grouchy face(according to Tman) got me. That's ok.... 1K here I come. :) Now I have goals.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    So... did the drunk thread die or are we all too lazy to find it? I am drunk and lazy and feeling nostalgic for mfp circa 2019. The chit chat thread was lit.

I agree with you, it had a different energy to it. I found it!😂 Yep, I used to hang out there too!🍻

Course it had a different energy to it. Being drunk does that to a person. Why I remember back in the 70's.......NM
    Everybody has their own dancing on the table story to share anyways, right? RIGHT????
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Dawn Upshaw is better.

Never heard of her
    vanityy99 wrote: »

Agreed

Always be my baby and fantasy are in my top ten favourite songs

I’m in awe every time I hear Celine dion sing though.

I love me a ballad, Celine is ok, can’t forget that titanic song

Yas Queen 🙌 Mariah in the early stages of her career was a force of nature

Yassss 🙌🏻

Yes the Titanic song. :( But it's the animal rescue commercial with Sarah McLachlan that always got me. *sniff sniff*
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    @ReenieHJ wrote: »
    So... did the drunk thread die or are we all too lazy to find it? I am drunk and lazy and feeling nostalgic for mfp circa 2019. The chit chat thread was lit.

I agree with you, it had a different energy to it. I found it!😂 Yep, I used to hang out there too!🍻

Course it had a different energy to it. Being drunk does that to a person. Why I remember back in the 70's.......NM
    Everybody has their own dancing on the table story to share anyways, right? RIGHT????

No… actually I don’t have one of those?🤔😇 But please, do tell us. I want to hear the 70s stories and the dancing on the table stories too!😂

PS There just seems to be more disagreers and flaggers.😆 Oh well, we all have bad days.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    @ReenieHJ wrote: »

No… actually I don’t have one of those?🤔😇 But please, do tell us. I want to hear the 70s stories and the dancing on the table stories too!😂

PS There just seems to be more disagreers and flaggers.😆 Oh well, we all have bad days.

If they'd man or woman up and tell us why, it'd make a world of difference.
    As to the prior comment you made, I pretty forgot everything from the day I turned 18 until I was maybe 22. :)
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options

Evidently nobody appreciates my sense of humor because the ole grouchy face(according to Tman) got me. That's ok.... 1K here I come. :) Now I have goals.

I did not grouchy face anyone’s post, just putting that out there! 😛 I’d need another drink if I was getting butthurt over Mariah 😝
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I did not grouchy face anyone’s post, just putting that out there! 😛 I’d need another drink if I was getting butthurt over Mariah 😝

Ha.... for the record, I don't think you were anywhere close to being BH over Mariah C. <3
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

You prolly right. -
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Drunk us is too lazy to find - also lol by have you not sent me an fr @ExpressoLove11
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    How many times I’ve deleted what I’ve typed - because I’ve had too many beers and I need to go sleep

Oh we have all been there 😅 FR sent
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    I threw out one side of my neck last week trying to move toilets and as soon as that was feeling better, I walk into work today and was just looking around and threw out the other side. 🤕
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    I threw out one side of my neck last week trying to move toilets and as soon as that was feeling better, I walk into work today and was just looking around and threw out the other side. 🤕

Silver lining: your Batman impression (Keaton's version) will be impeccable for a few days.

Get better soon, sis 😔
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Silver lining: your Batman impression (Keaton's version) will be impeccable for a few days.

Get better soon, sis 😔

“I am the night” is fitting for night crew. 🦇
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Do they make stiletto's in size 14 wide US?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Do they make stiletto's in size 14 wide US?

My god, I hope so.