What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Options

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    askoeunv7iw9.jpeg
    21slyjzotany.jpeg

I love crystallized ginger but it’s too high in calories. This stuff is only 5 calories per serving and is crazy good for eating straight out of the jar.

@Noreenmarie1234 I’m going to save the liquid to try adding to the pumpkin pudding. I’ve been adding frozen cubes of Dorot minced ginger from Trader Joe’s but this seems hotter and spicier.
    askoeunv7iw9.jpeg
    21slyjzotany.jpeg

I love crystallized ginger but it’s too high in calories. This stuff is only 5 calories per serving and is crazy good for eating straight out of the jar.

@Noreenmarie1234 I’m going to save the liquid to try adding to the pumpkin pudding. I’ve been adding frozen cubes of Dorot minced ginger from Trader Joe’s but this seems hotter and spicier.

I make mymown- boil ginger root( use inside as tea, tincture, dressing) then puree root in Nutrabullet. I add stevia and monkfruit
  • ADK218
    ADK218 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mary's Gone Crackers - the everything flavor. With cheese, with hummus, straight out of the box. Love them!
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    ADK218 wrote: »
    Mary's Gone Crackers - the everything flavor. With cheese, with hummus, straight out of the box. Love them!

One of my favs. I love them with herb marinaded olives, feta, and tomato.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    ADK218 wrote: »

I LOVE the tomato basil. I hate that they are so good because a whole box is not that many crackers, I could easily eat the whole pack in one go. But 630 cal! jaco19j9zw4m.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These are so good!!! 0q9zxxz8kekh.jpeg
    wbyezt90e1b9.jpeg
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    wbyezt90e1b9.jpeg
    I love these! I use to binge on them so won’t buy them anymore. I really can’t have them in the house.
    Enjoy them for me! 😋
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Pickled onions. I love them.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    suzij27 wrote: »
    wbyezt90e1b9.jpeg
    I love these! I use to binge on them so won’t buy them anymore. I really can’t have them in the house.
    Enjoy them for me! 😋

Ha...this reminds me of a co-worker of mine. She would have bag of these EVERYDAY! I think she had this obsession for at least two years! They must be really good lol!
  • nationalvillage3215
    nationalvillage3215 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    "cutie mandarin oranges and watermelon
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    ww9i2i8x34r3.png
  • kizanne2
    kizanne2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    A russian style cheese. It's fluffier than a lot of cheeses it is an active culture and so creamy. It helps keep me in ketosis.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Skinless turkey breast. No, wait ...hear me out 😭

If someone tries to tell you not to triple dredge your turkey or chicken breasts in pancake mix, then eggs (mixed with a tablespoon of fancy mustard) and then homemade breadcrumbs, then please understand this clearly...

🗣️ They don't love you.

As a matter of fact, they may be the devil in disguise looking to seek and destroy your whole life. Just saying 🤷🏿‍♀️

Original recipe: https://www.thespruceeats.com/baked-parmesan-turkey-cutlets-3061844

(I made HELLA subs by wet brining the turkey breast then attacking them with a meat mallet because recipes are but a mere suggestion. However, I can't see where the original recipe would be a problem unless, like me, you're not into dairy).

So, yeah...skinless turkey breast. I said what I said.
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    For anyone having a hot summer: frozen grapes. I neglected this childhood snack for too long. So sweet and refreshing! Grapes that are getting past their peak are actually best for this, they're extra tasty and the slightly overripe (i.e. soft/squishy) texture doesn't matter once frozen.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    donidaily wrote: »
    For anyone having a hot summer: frozen grapes. I neglected this childhood snack for too long. So sweet and refreshing! Grapes that are getting past their peak are actually best for this, they're extra tasty and the slightly overripe (i.e. soft/squishy) texture doesn't matter once frozen.

I agree! I prefer the red ones. They remind me of little popsicle balls. :D
  • NamasteMamma
    NamasteMamma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I take a caramel rice cake and spread 1 1/2 tsps of Maple Almond Butter on top and then sprinkle with mini dark chocolate chips. Heaven. You could also drizzle a little marshmellow creme on top.
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Very basic, but sugar free 'maple' (flavored) syrup.

That stuff goes on EVERYTHING, right now.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    gxdrvltjxbtd.jpeg
    Sooooooo good! It has such a strong smoke flavor to it. It makes anything taste like you cooked it on a campfire 🔥.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Aloe Vera Juice to drink is a new obsession, and a banana, acai powder, coconut milk and blueberries in the blender is my new favorite lunch