What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Frozen bananas blitzed until creamy. I recently just discovered the wonder of frozen blitzed fruit.
    I am an ice cream lover, and this is very satisfying.

Trying this now!
  • NatashaR44
    NatashaR44 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm loving two of these thin rice cakes with one tablespoon of the chocolate flavored PB2 and Trader Joe's superfruit jam. A nice salty/sweet snack for only 85 calories

5uvauhs682j8.jpg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    pistachios

I haven’t had pistachios in an age. They are SO good <3
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    Lemon water. I dunno if it’s just my body screaming for a “detox” from all of the decadent holiday food but I’m literally craving it. I drank like 5 glasses on Christmas which, for me, is a HUGE amount of water
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Back again on the "Just Egg"
    aaofwtanbcga.jpeg

Same! I LOVEE eggs but haven’t been able to eat them in so long because they upset my stomach but I crave them all the time.

This stuff doesn’t regally taste like eggs but it takes on whatever you cook it with. So good with sautéed onions, tomatoes and garlic topped with everything bagel seasoning and hot sauce! Really hits my craving and I actually like that they don’t smell like eggs.
    ml84p3kffdn4.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    pistachios

I haven’t had pistachios in an age. They are SO good <3

especially when paired with dark chocolate
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    WOW y’all hate lemon water I guess? I don’t think I’ve seen that many dislikes ever :D
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    WOW y’all hate lemon water I guess? I don’t think I’ve seen that many dislikes ever :D

I have a big glass of warm lemon water first thing every morning. I've done this now over 10 years!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I always go through periods where I eat the same thing every single day for weeks/months until I get sick of it and then I move onto something new lol. Lately I’ve been making these mini saltine cracker “pizza” snacks every night. I just bake them on some tin foil in the oven. Super delicious.

zseg6rk44zo0.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    kalamata olives :)
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    @lemurcat2 @kimny72 I’m glad it’s just people not reading in context, not people actually hating lemon water :D I don’t for half a second think lemon water is a detox. I put it in quotes because I meant I think my body was desperate for a break from all the rich holiday food lol. So there ya go dislikers; you can put down your pitchforks now ;)
    I’ve been on and off MFP since about 2013, but I’ve avoided the debate forum so that’s probably my issue. If I want to go to a “debate forum” I can just hit up Facebook lmao
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    I'm currently going through a cottage cheese phase.

What brand? My husband loves cottage cheese and recently we dethroned the only champion, Daisy, with Friendship brand, which husband says is BETTER than Daisy (I was in shock when he made that announcement)
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I have a big glass of warm lemon water first thing every morning. I've done this now over 10 years!

Have you ever had hot water with honey and lemon when you have a sore throat? A true game changer and honestly delicious as well. Sometimes I crave it even when I’m not sick

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,421 Member
    I always go through periods where I eat the same thing every single day for weeks/months until I get sick of it and then I move onto something new lol. Lately I’ve been making these mini saltine cracker “pizza” snacks every night. I just bake them on some tin foil in the oven. Super delicious.

zseg6rk44zo0.jpeg

@Noreenmarie1234 i give up. I’m just going to start stalking you. You come up with the best snacks!!!!
  • pancakerunner
    mexican crema on everything! Also queso fresco
  • pancakerunner
    I'm currently going through a cottage cheese phase.

What brand? My husband loves cottage cheese and recently we dethroned the only champion, Daisy, with Friendship brand, which husband says is BETTER than Daisy (I was in shock when he made that announcement)

I got Daisy this time. If the craving continues I'll have to branch out and try another brand. I haven't seen Friendship before.

I love daisy myself. Friendship is also good!

3x7ip7zgkmxw.png
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Purple onions in my chicken wrap 🐥