What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• xblosh
    xblosh Posts: 146 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    3t7bsl2av4gw.jpeg
    Just like kids cereal!!

WOW NICE!
  • xblosh
    Pan cooked hearts of palm! ewkhcg7ij8wq.jpeg

How was it? Good or nah
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    I've been obsessed with seitan recently. I made some dry rub BBQ ribs with it last week and this week I made little sausages in the slow cooker. B)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    w9leoqhep1m8.jpeg
    g9ddrd4ilr50.jpeg
    c4sg2btejkc7.jpeg
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    I very much enjoy the Nugo Dark line of nutrition bars. I often cut them in half, and eat a half-bar as a mid-afternoon craving cruncher. I also like to eat the Light & Fit Greek yogurt mid-days, and my last snack before 9PM (my fasting begin time) is a single hard seltzer, a white cheddar rice cake with Laughing Cow white cheddar spread on it (after I get the kids to bed).
  • Indee19
    Indee19 Posts: 49 Member
    ginger chews!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    I very much enjoy the Nugo Dark line of nutrition bars. I often cut them in half, and eat a half-bar as a mid-afternoon craving cruncher. I also like to eat the Light & Fit Greek yogurt mid-days, and my last snack before 9PM (my fasting begin time) is a single hard seltzer, a white cheddar rice cake with Laughing Cow white cheddar spread on it (after I get the kids to bed).

I love the Nu Go crunchy peanut butter 🥜😋
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Radishes. I've always liked them, but for some reason the last couple of weeks I can't get enough radish in my life.
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member

Now see, I'm a PB JUNKIE, and I tried one of the Crunch PB in the variety pack (when I first tried them) and I couldn't taste ANY PB. Not even a hint. I was so bummed. It tasted GOOD, but not peanut buttery. But that said, I love the Chocolate Chocolate Chip, the Chocolate Pretzel (yum to sweet AND salty), and the Chocolate Mint. The espresso was good, but super coffee-forward (which was good, but I just prefer my coffee straight up!) ;)

I guess maybe I'll have to give the PB one another try. Maybe I just had a lame-o batch or something. Or maybe my tastebuds are just all peanut-buttered out! <3
  • Noreenmarie1234
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Radishes. I've always liked them, but for some reason the last couple of weeks I can't get enough radish in my life.

ME too!! They are SO good. Have them on my salads every day or just sliced as a snack. I even like them roasted with tons of spices, they have the consistency of a potato that way.
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Beets, Quest Bars, cauliflower
  • xblosh

Yassshhhhh :yum:
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,393 Member
    edited June 2021
    Dinner with circle of friends last night fir the first time in a year and a half. (YAYYYYY!!!!!!!) Someone brought a salad and a bottle of Walden Farms zero calorie Asian Salad dressing. I’ve never seen this flavor before and it was fantastic.

I just ordered a dozen bottles online. It’s also going to be my go-to dressing for stir fries from now on.

Same lady also recommended their chocolate syrup. It’s a thick syrup, unlike the Skinny Syrups I buy for drinks and baking. She said it’s very good but also not available locally.

So ordered a few bottles of that, maple syrup, and a thick caramel syrup for my lattes. Oh and some zero cal BBQ sauce.

I just ordered 31 bottles of WF products.

If that doesn’t qualify as obsessed, I don’t know what is. We love their honey mustard.

So do I win?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Dinner with circle of friends last night fir the first time in a year and a half. (YAYYYYY!!!!!!!) Someone brought a salad and a bottle of Walden Farms zero calorie Asian Salad dressing. I’ve never seen this flavor before and it was fantastic.

I just ordered a dozen bottles online. It’s also going to be my go-to dressing for stir fries from now on.

Same lady also recommended their chocolate syrup. It’s a thick syrup, unlike the Skinny Syrups I buy for drinks and baking. She said it’s very good but also not available locally.

So ordered a few bottles of that, maple syrup, and a thick caramel syrup for my lattes. Oh and some zero cal BBQ sauce.

I just ordered 31 bottles of WF products.

If that doesn’t qualify as obsessed, I don’t know what is. We love their honey mustard.

So do I win?

I LOVE the asian on cauliflower rice stir fries and veggies. The chocolate syrup is just okay. Not amazing, but not bad for <5 calories. My favorite is the honey dijon dressing too. I also love their balsamic and pancake syrup. I have been buying all of these for years.
  • waterbugette
    waterbugette Posts: 8 Member
    A two cup bowl of sliced cucumber with a serving of lite raspberry vinegarette for breakfast at work, Usually three or four times a week.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    Not obsessed with it but I've really been enjoying plain flavored nonfat Greek yogurt with some honey & berries stirred in, topped with chocolate flavored granola

Because granola doesn't have enough calories? 😀
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Not obsessed with it but I've really been enjoying plain flavored nonfat Greek yogurt with some honey & berries stirred in, topped with chocolate flavored granola

Because granola doesn't have enough calories? 😀

The granola appears to be just dusted in chocolate powder, not glazed over with actual chocolate. At any rate I try to make sure it all fits into my daily calories.

I like anything with chocolate but I stay away from granola (except for Nature Valley granola bars) because that whole sticking my hand in the bag and not logging those handful thing I have going on would not be good with granola! :)