What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Options

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Dried Turkish figs and super rich, thick extra chocolate hot chocolate!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    6la02ab0mhsh.jpeg
    This combo
  • misslizzierod
    misslizzierod Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @pancakerunner love protein chips. I also make healthy nachos with the taco flavored ones.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    6la02ab0mhsh.jpeg
    This combo

For me it’s French onion dip!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    kn12fflck6w1.jpeg
    harovct8lwro.jpeg
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with cottage cheese, as of tomorrow, as an antidote to all the stuff I’ve eaten this week.

Some clear soup or broth would be nice, too.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I love cottage cheese and baked beans mixed together the sodium is just high though 😬
    I have been eating up pb2 powder and jelly on protien pancakes every day except when I was sick 🐒
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    4vylbff2almi.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    I am obsessed with cottage cheese, as of tomorrow, as an antidote to all the stuff I’ve eaten this week.

Some clear soup or broth would be nice, too.

yes to cottage cheese! Depends on brand tho
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    I've been mixing ranch dip mix with greek yogurt and loving it as a spread or dip
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    I have a ranch spice mix from Savory Spice and mix it with sour cream or yogurt or a mix of that and milk. I normally prefer a vinaigrette for dressing, but don't mind this (it's good with my buffalo chicken salad) and accidentally made pourable yogurt and am going to see if that works as a low cal ranch. (I only like ranch on salad, this ranch on pizza thing is awful and weird.)
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    k7uerqvag3yc.jpeg

My husband usually gets a bag of Veltons Treehouse Blend at Christmas, but this year he surprised me with 2 extra bags! This is my FAVORITE coffee. It smells like dark chocolate and isn’t even the tiniest bit bitter. I’m not a “coffee person” so I’m sure there’s better stuff out there, but this is my gold standard. I’ve been having almost 2 cups a day since Christmas and most of the time I’ll drink coffee a few times a week at most.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    test
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    I have a ranch spice mix from Savory Spice and mix it with sour cream or yogurt or a mix of that and milk. I normally prefer a vinaigrette for dressing, but don't mind this (it's good with my buffalo chicken salad) and accidentally made pourable yogurt and am going to see if that works as a low cal ranch. (I only like ranch on salad, this ranch on pizza thing is awful and weird.)

ooo that sounds good
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »

ooo that sounds good

@lemurcat12 youre hitting home runs this week. Any other little goodies you want to share?

I can’t wait til my homemade chicken soup is used up so I can make some buffalo chicken. And ranch, too?!

Be still, my fluttering tastebuds.

• yasmine613
    yasmine613 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Pizza will forever be my obsession. I wish it weren’t so damn good.

Oh and teriyaki flavoured seaweed!!
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    peanut butter, peanuts, NuGo Slim Vegan bar crunchy peanut butter, peanut sauce
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »

I am sensing a trend here :D
  • beulah81
    beulah81 Posts: 168 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

ATM it's Nugo Dark 🍫 🥨 with Sea Salt. Does not taste like a typical protein bar but like a delicious chocolate bar that's worth spending calories for.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    beulah81 wrote: »

ATM it's Nugo Dark 🍫 🥨 with Sea Salt. Does not taste like a typical protein bar but like a delicious chocolate bar that's worth spending calories for.

Agree, my favorite one! I even posted about them here too lol. SO good.