What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    the work-husband/work-wife bond is deeper and stronger than many people will ever understand

Is your place hiring or what?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    You know I've tried to detach myself from a heath oriented lifestyle a bit, I mean I would literally weigh myself several times a day and bring out a tape measure once a week and pinch with calipers like a dozen times a day 😂...

Dude like wtf is this *kitten* 😂... Who the *kitten* do I think I even am 😂...

My point is tho that I was extremely measured 😂... And I'm not even talking about food 😂...

I've relaxed a lot on this recently... In search of more balance I suppose... Or maybe I've just been lazy 😂...

But my point was 😂... I can not deny that how we feel mentally... Is probably largely affected by what we eat, probably more so than any school of thought...

Dude if I brought out the tape measure now I'd probably cry 😂...

But I've got a few more compliments since gaining the weight so I'm not too interested in losing atm 😂...

Although ultimately I think I just feel better at a lighter weight...

So I'll probably try to get back down soon, probably start getting use to the whole idea now and get back down throughout the winter...

This has been the process for me for some time now... But this time I'm going to try to get back down without getting all *kitten* crazy 😂...

Or maybe I should just stop eating so much junk 😂...
    I do get better at it every time 👍🏼🙌🏼💪🏽

You've always struck me as being very determined, capable & consistent. With that self control, a bit of a stray is just a temporary detour. Sounds like you have a solid plan to get back to the road. More than anyone here, your ability to achieve weight loss & stick with working out is superior.

Just my 2-cents. :smile:

😂...

Dude did I just totally throw myself a little pity party or something 😂...

No seriously you guys I'm fine, like I've already really won the game of life in my book... The rest is just shinnanigans and debauchery for the fun of it all 😂...

There's no feeling sorry for myself here, never that 💪🏽...
    I was honestly just laughing at myself 😂...

This wasn't any kind of break down or something 😂...

Back to your regularly scheduled program 💪🏽😂

I understood. I'm just the cheerleader type. Sometimes my pom poms get in the way.

Nice 😉😂
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Okay... 2 things...

Ah, first "thing" on my mind... < Screech! > the bleedin' alligator that I'm watching climbing the shore of the canal to get on land with some creature (looks like a pelican) in its mouth... oh, boy... I wanna be back in SoCal, next to the Pacific or Boston, next to the Atlantic, where the only things I needed to worry about were serial killers, sharks & rude people with harsh accents... ya know, normal, everyday fears.

And, second... found a new, lovely IPA today. Rome City IPA from a brewery nearby in Lakeland, FL, if you live nearby & can get your hands on it. Lakeland... isn't that where some/all baseball teams have spring training? I see why they need a brewery.

It's hearty, medium heaviness & has a sweet aftertaste. Yep, wine schmime... I grew up rough & tumble... I'm an IPA afficianado... the upper class of the lower class. Watery beer is for lightweights & babies. Best yet, it's $11... cost me $13 to fill my car 1/4 tank this morning, so this is a bargain. :smile:

Have a wonderful weekend, All!

yhmhuxkkm4hk.png

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Well, it comes in a pretty can. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I couldn't live anywhere that has alligators dragging pelicans around. Nononono. I won't watch National Geographic if they've got the typical lions chasing wildebeests or gazelles scenes either. Just cannot do it.
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I couldn't live anywhere that has alligators dragging pelicans around. Nononono. I won't watch National Geographic if they've got the typical lions chasing wildebeests or gazelles scenes either. Just cannot do it.

I hear ya. Do you have a sofa I can sleep on... just for 5-mos?
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options
    Chiknugget wrote: »
    I'm looking for an old friend that used to be active in the community. She was a huge support to me throughout my battle with an eating disorder.

She's most likely no longer here but if anyone knows her, I could really use some help finding her.

Her username was something like Kashmir?Kashmer?

Thank you!

I do remember someone with that moniker years ago, but not the exact name. Some of us have been around for a long time & like me, keep forgetting our old user names, so just create new accounts... I have at least 4 times.

If you remember your old user name, that would help... but revisit some of the threads you posted to, as that's the easiest way to find her... just sift through them. They may be buried 10-20 pgs deep now.

It sounds like you've healed greatly, so congratulations on that. Continued good help. I hope you can find her old posts.

Be well...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Chiknugget wrote: »
    I'm looking for an old friend that used to be active in the community. She was a huge support to me throughout my battle with an eating disorder.

She's most likely no longer here but if anyone knows her, I could really use some help finding her.

Her username was something like Kashmir?Kashmer?

Thank you!

She's still here.. I hesitate to pass on names here in public as she may want to be anonymous. I did pass on a message though 🙂 hope you reconnect.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    After over a year or more of not training.. see how it will go tomorrow..

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    How close Covid is now coming towards my town 😔
  • bby_dvll
    bby_dvll Posts: 429 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    i’m getting registered for my first real job ever tomorrow, hopefully start training on monday. i’m so nervous oml (technically today where i am but whatever)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

I hear ya. Do you have a sofa I can sleep on... just for 5-mos?

Can you share with 2 dogs? They currently sleep with me but you'd be a new attraction. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Stay safe and well! I'll keep you in my thoughts <3
    And keep those close to you under lock and key. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Stay safe and well! I'll keep you in my thoughts <3
    And keep those close to you under lock and key. :)

Thanks Reenie 🤗
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    An ad I’m looking at. Scheduled trips to Walmart, theater and restaurants? Housekeeping and laundry? Morning brew coffee crew? Beauty shop, game and puzzle room? This is more than I have going on for myself right now and the people look happy af.
    k334jxlcrdf5.jpeg
    My generation will only need WiFi access and a doorknob sign that says "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE"