GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Replies

• stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Keep up the great work everyone. New target goal for being cleared to lift is labor day. hope to be joining you all soon but mine will take a while to get back to w here they should be but at least I will be able to do it.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,667 Member
    stljam wrote: »
    Keep up the great work everyone. New target goal for being cleared to lift is labor day. hope to be joining you all soon but mine will take a while to get back to w here they should be but at least I will be able to do it.

Yay!! This is so awesome! Take your time in the speed with which you come back... It will be worth it! Can't wait to see that first post, no matter what the weight is!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Week two of reintroducing squat singles into training while more than likely eating in a caloric deficit for first time in 3-4 years.

These lifts are incredible. 😍 Thank you for sharing them!!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,426 Member
    Super stoked!!! I did 120lb x 2 for three sets tonight! (former 1RM was 115lb).

125lbs...im coming for you!!!

szinzup9qc6m.gif

You got this Sandy! Rooting for you
  • KickassAmazon76
    9pqhwu2ljome.gif

That was last night. Today is a rest day. 😁
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I got back to the weight room Thursday, but my lifts are so light. I looked back at some notes from 2019, and I was about +30lbs on squat, +40lb dreads, +20 bench. So disheartening...
  • KickassAmazon76
    I got back to the weight room Thursday, but my lifts are so light. I looked back at some notes from 2019, and I was about +30lbs on squat, +40lb dreads, +20 bench. So disheartening...

Thing is... You're still lifting. You haven't quit. And that's what really counts. If that weight is where you want to be again, I have no doubt you can get there. I'm still a ways off from where I was for squat, and I don't know that my deads have changed much. But at least we're still pushing and growing right? 😁
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,890 Member
    Guy eating rice.

natm3oxvu6jh.gif

It belongs in a museum.
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited August 2021
    Smiles. :)