Less Alcohol ~ JULY 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy - Smoke is as dangerous as fire. I hope that you are safe and that the smoke clears soon!
  • GiveHerGrace
    GiveHerGrace Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    @globalhiker I didn't hear about the lightening. Thankfully there has been rain!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,570 Member
    Options
    My usual goal, 16-20 AF for the month. This is sustainable long term for me.

Still planning on hitting my 16 - even though I have mostly been 21-23AF each month this year so far.
    Sunday July 25 - AF - Next planned drinks day is Wednesday.

Rolling total - 13 AF days out of 25 days
  • mainelylisa
    mainelylisa Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    @lmlmrn Wow--you really know how to pound beer! :D Thanks for the photos...glad it was a blast and no hangovers either!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    @lmlmrn

Great photos!!!
    Opsprey?
    A Chimp?

• dawnbgethealthy
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    @dawnbgethealthy - Smoke is as dangerous as fire. I hope that you are safe and that the smoke clears soon!

Thank you : - )
    When there is no wind it is not too bad, the wind blows it in from all different directions - fires burning all around pretty much. I was able to get some yard/garden stuff done before and after work today as it was hazy but not as smoky (no wind).

The sun actually looks red with the smoke, but my photo doesn't show it as that colour.
    The sky is like surreal. You can sort of see the purcell mountains towards Nelson, when the wind blows and the sky thickens with smoke they are imperceptible. This is the downtown area

bai9ynxitekn.png

The antique Rose bush doesn't seem to mind, I estimate that it has been there for 70 years.

3ezomk3ib4w1.png

Strawberries and Cilantro also don't seem to mind the smoke - the Dill in there is forming seeds and will spring up where ever the wind blows them to - like the Cilantro. No matter where it starts growing around the property, I still eat it lol. I get about 3 crops of dill and cilantro each year, and have strawberries in a few places that bear fruit from June until October.

ym05in0pz8rj.png