Turbo Jammers 3/2-3/8

Options
12346»

Replies

• megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    I only have a quick second, but I wanted to share info with you all! I contact the TK instructor & she invited me to a Turbo Kick Master class tonight & I'm going! YAY! She's also given me information on the Turbo Kick instructor training at the end of the month. A TEN hour day! Yikes!

Anyways, just wanted to pass on my excitement...again. :bigsmile:

Talk to y'all later tonight after class! I have a lot of catching up to do, I see! :heart:

OMG!!!! :noway: That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! I'll check in later tonight to see how it was! Knock 'em dead at class tonight! :drinker:
    :heart:
  • micheleg7
    micheleg7 Posts: 34
    Options
    YAY I'm so excited for you. I"ll be checking back too. I wanna hear all about it. You'll be such a wonderful instructor!
  • shapelychic
    Options
    GREAT!! Glad you decided to try the instructor class.

I went to the gym this morning 45 minutes on the arc trainer and 40 minutes on weights. Doing 20 minute and AJ tonight. Have a great weekend everybody!!

KEEP JAMMIN!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody,
    What a day - I didn't even have time to check in until now ~ missed you all and all of the news!!! I see we're going to have an instructor in our midst!! Fantastic ~ hope the class is /was awesome and please share all about it!! I know you're going to be great!! :drinker: I saw something about a ten hour day ????
    Bless you, you better eat your wheaties:laugh:

Drevansmom - hope today is much better!! good for you getting your workout(s) in !! That always makes a big difference!! Don't fret about the plateau-itis that you don't even have yet:wink: , i'm sure the pounds will be dropping off again in no time at all. Just keep up all of your exercise - and drink that water!!

Shapely - It amazes me how you get to the gym!! Way to go!! I can never make time like that for me to actually drive somewhere and workout. Thank goodness for dvd players!!

Ate good today, overslept and only got in 20minTJ but I will end up doing something after I get back from my meeting~ probably another 20min and Ab Jam. My energy level sucks!!

Just wanted to check in with my friends and let you guys know I'm thinking of you:flowerforyou:

Catch Ya Later,
    Janet
  • Odette
    Odette Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Could anyone tell me how many calories you burn using turbo jam ??
    20 minute workout ??

I was trying to add it to my tracker, but don't find it.

Thanks for helping a newbie !!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Been busy today...read through the posts, but I don't have a lot of time to reply. I do want to say...Go Sara Go, though:drinker:

Checking in w/ Ab Jam, 30 min pilates, CP, and about a 3 mile walk.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Could anyone tell me how many calories you burn using turbo jam ??
    20 minute workout ??

I was trying to add it to my tracker, but don't find it.

Thanks for helping a newbie !!

Those of us w/out a HRM normally use general aerobics (high impact) or judo/kickboxing/etc depending on how we feel. Hope this helps!
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Hey Everbody,
    Just wanted to check in - only with coffee this morning so far, lol!!! On schedule for PK &J and Ab Jam after I meet with a lady I'm mentoring @ 930 so off to a late start, I guess. Sure felt good though to sleep in for a change~ ahh....
    I blew it w/ the food last nite ~ I waited too long to eat and totally devoured a 12 inch veggie sub from subway and about "2 servings" of lays light chips! :grumble: The night before weigh in~ I know better than that!! I make it a point try to eat subs 6inches in a sitting. I ate like a horse!! needless to say - missed the 20 min and ab jam last night and opted for the remote control and a pillow,:laugh: at least I left the 2 boxes of "100 cal pack Daisy's" untouched. I really thought they were in trouble for a minute,hahahaha! Only down .6lbs this morning ~ but i'll take it, especially after last night!

Oh well, It's back on track today ~ I will probably throw in an extra something out of "guilt" (hi sarah,:happy: didn't you post something about guilt exercisng??) It's all about the journey,right?

Had to check in to keep myself accountable ~ what would I do without you guys??

Welcome Odette ~Gottaluv is right about logging the TJ exercises. I usually use kickboxing or high intensity areobics for the cardio stuff, depending on how I feel and how hard I exert myself. For ab jam I have been using general aerobics. Glad you're here!!

Have a fantastic day everybody:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Janet
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Hi...just have a few minutes. We are heading over to a friend's house for a BBQ tonight and I need to start getting ready.

Checking in w/ P,K,&J and Ab Jam...perhaps some pilates later tonight depending on what time we get home.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend:flowerforyou:
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Checking back in w/ PK & J and some yard work ~ DH was in the mood so I skipped the AB JAm I planned on and went out back w/ him to help. I'll get to my AB Jam later on this evening. Got a good one in though - my glve came undone and almost went flying!!! Comic relief :laugh:
    Talk to you all later,
    Janet
  • micheleg7
    micheleg7 Posts: 34
    Options
    Gottaluv hope you're enjoying your BBQ!

Janet LOL at your comic relief. Hope you enjoyed the yard work.

DH and I went out for a long awaited date. Haven't been out alone in ages, every minute was taken up with wedding details for the past month. Now that DD is married we finally earned a much needed moment to connect.

Could have made some better food choices though. Had popcorn at the movies, mushrooms in cream sauce and a Cobb salad at Iggy's. Yikes! Should have skipped the mushrooms but they were just calling to me. Needless to say I won't be eating much more today.

Did 20 minutes of Bosu and 20 minutes of 20 min. Jam this morning. A good time was had and I worked hard.

hugs to all today
    michele
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Well I totally blew it today...but it felt good!:laugh: Running around with the kids all day so no TJ...but running after kids should count for something, right! :tongue: DD talked me into Baskin Robbins tonight and I had a WHOLE Reese PB cup sundae...1400 calories!!! :laugh: Oh well, I'll try to do a double workout tomorrow. Good job on everyone's workouts today...Janet, now I feel guilty, I really need to get into the garden. :laugh:
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    WooHoo I got up early for part of today's workout and then just did the rest during nap time...

TS, Ab Jam, 20 min workout, and 30 min of pilates

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Rainy and yucky here...have spent the rest of the day cleaning:tongue:
  • megan0313
    Options
    WooHoo I got up early for part of today's workout and then just did the rest during nap time...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Rainy and yucky here...have spent the rest of the day cleaning:tongue:

You Go Girl!! :drinker: I did CP3 then went for an hour long walk/run...gotta make up for yesterday :laugh: Plus it's warm here today and it felt so good to be outside!

Have a great day everyone!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

You Go Girl!! :drinker: I did CP3 then went for an hour long walk/run...gotta make up for yesterday :laugh: Plus it's warm here today and it felt so good to be outside!

Have a great day everyone!

You deserved that ice cream yesterday! WTG on today's workout. I cannot wait for the warmer weather to get here and get outside to walk/jog on a regular basis. Glad you could get out...even if I'm a tad bit jealous:wink::laugh:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Checkin in...busy weekend.

Where is Sara and her report of the Master class???

Great job to those of you that got your workouts in this weekend.

I did FB yesterday. Was going to get a workout in today but the time change thru me off and I was almost late for a girl's get together this morning :laugh: Oh well I need to do my pushups today but that's probably all I will get done.

I hope every one's weeked was as great as mine. :flowerforyou:
  • Coltom
    Coltom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    checking my ticker :laugh: have anice day
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options