v1d0xqbb4cu5.jpeg

Beautiful!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    3 glasses of wine this evening

v1d0xqbb4cu5.jpeg

Oh that view! That’s my dream real estate right there- lakefront property!!!

• Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    One drink every day this week. It’s tied to PMS cravings, yet again. I’ll have wine with dinner then start fresh kn Monday.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @Womona - I too would love to find property on a lake with mountains or hills with a little cooler summers. This is pretty flat area and very hot down in south Texas. It is the Arroyo off the lower Laguna Madre which is near South Padre Island. But I do love the wildlife ... salt water so great sport fishing (redfish, flounder, snook, speckled trout), we see dolphins and turtles ... oh and there are so many beautiful birds!

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,570 Member
    Options
    @ahoy_m8

And where is your lake house?
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,570 Member
    Options
    ahoy_m8 wrote: »
    @ahoy_m8

And where is your lake house?

Eagle Mountain, NW of Ft. Worth, TX

ETA: Congrats on the new car purchase. You just slipped that in so nonchalant.

When I was in Dallas I looked at going to some lakes, but was afraid that there might be alligators. Are there alligators at your lake house?

Thanks about the car. My other one died, so It was an unexpected expense that I am not exactly celebrating. All good, if I have to get a few more jobs to pay for it I will.