15 pounds to lose challenge August-October 31, 2021

Replies

• reneeduke1
    reneeduke1 Posts: 26 Member
    edited August 2021
    I have a quick question. Can someone tell me how to edit a post? I want to put all my weigh in dates on the same post but don't know how to edit to put weights in.

• KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    edited August 2021
    reneeduke1 wrote: »
    I have a quick question. Can someone tell me how to edit a post? I want to put all my weigh in dates on the same post but don't know how to edit to put weights in.

You are only able to edit your post for the first hour after you post it, then that option goes away. To edit a post within that time frame, you click on the gear icon on the top right of your post.

For weigh in days you can repost your list with the new weight added on. I have my list all ready to go on google docs, though any word/note program works, my plan is to add my weight/notes to the doc each week and then copy and paste it to this post.
  • helloQi
    helloQi Posts: 9 Member
    07/30 163
    08/02 162.6 -0.4/3days

I don’t find the editing function, so I have to post my new data every time.
  • JourneyAlone
    JourneyAlone Posts: 30 Member
    @helloQi,

You could highlight all your information that you want to keep and copy and paste it in the blank reply space. Then all you have to do is add in your new weight or whatever new information you want instead of writing it all by hand.

This is the only way I know how to do it, once you get used to it, it's easy and simple.

Hope this helps! 😄