What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,494 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    It’s the double standard for me. And I don’t even mean the one for men vs women. I mean the one for women with a larger chest vs. smaller. It’s so unfair to women who are bigger. Bigger chests are inherently (and wrongfully) viewed as more promiscuous.

I have had many female friends and relatives say to me that they are envious I can wear a v-neck. They don’t feel allowed to, whether because of work dress codes or because of the unwanted attention it brings. Sorry body police, but if someone has larger breasts, they’re going to have more cleavage. Basing a dress code on the amount of cleavage shown is ridiculous. Some women literally have cleavage to their necks if they bend over even slightly. It’s not their fault that their body types have been sexualized, they should be able to wear the exact same articles of clothing as anyone else.

@Shakashakara

These V-Necks of yours..... exactly how low do they go ??

I'm asking for a friend.

4h1nk41bfzs2.gif

You and your friends! 😂
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I need numbers.

A-C
    1-6
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,494 Member
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: »
    I need numbers.

A-C
    1-6

B5
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    ...or A5

We really wanna know what "5" is lol
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    How much a sucker I am for fresh cornbread.

Looks like @honey_honey_12 made a great meal for you!
  • tmanfive
    edited August 2021
    Options
    A crystal ball would be pretty handy. Am I on the right track? Is it worth all this effort?

It absolutely is.

You, Ms. @4legsRbetterthan2, have no idea how difficult it is for me to make qualitative vs quantitative decisions. It most definitely is worth the effort.

Unless you were not referring to me. Then disregard snd have an absolutely fantastic whatever time of great day it is for you.

Edit: have an absolutely fantastic whatever time of great day it is for you regardless.
  • tmanfive
    Options
    A crystal ball would be pretty handy. Am I on the right track? Is it worth all this effort?

Ya don't like it flag it, gimme a warning or ban me, and delete it like all the other *kitten* y'all are selectivity doing that to.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: »

Ya don't like it flag it, gimme a warning or ban me, and delete it like all the other *kitten* y'all are selectivity doing that to.

Tman.. 4legs is one of the good guys, js..

Members of the community report posts and then Mods have a look.. 🙂
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    @tmanfive I’m enjoying some regular 12 year Redbreast this evening. It’s a Sherry cask finished whiskey so I’m curious how much it differs from the Lustau version?
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    When did ordering take out food started charging packages fee ? 🤦🏻‍♀️