Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    A long warm shower and a bed.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,868 Member
    Options
    Where do u fall on the spectrum? I’m feeling the Gray code but also leaning towards Sith.

3dfxmc3zicpb.png
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Where do u fall on the spectrum? I’m feeling the Gray code but also leaning towards Sith.

3dfxmc3zicpb.png

dunno...

which one has brownies ??
  • amorfati601070
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

3dfxmc3zicpb.png

dunno...

We all know the Dark Side has cookies. It’s probably the dark side
  • Motorsheen
    Options

3dfxmc3zicpb.png

dunno...

Ima thinking that the Dark Side would say that they have Brownies... but they would be lying about it... because, well, they're the Dark Side; That's what they do.

... but they do probably have better parties.
  • amorfati601070
    Options

3dfxmc3zicpb.png

dunno...

Ima thinking that the Dark Side would say that they have Brownies... but they would be lying about it... because, well, they're the Dark Side; That's what they do.

... but they do probably have better parties.

Well look at the Jedi, they probably think it’s wrong to eat them because it is enjoyable. Joy is an emotion and eating the brownie is stems from hedonistic desire. FORBIDDEN.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I wish I had friends, like real friends. I'm social phobic so I don't generally make or keep friends. I'm also very awkward so I generally shy away from people because I never know what to say and it always comes out wrong or I make myself look weird.

Today was rough. I thought I had a friend at work, and it turns out she wasn't. That really sucked. Really ruined my night.

I'm so sorry your work friend let you down, that must be really hard for you. Don't let it deter you from making future connections ♥
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    My brother worked with a guy who quit his job and texted his manager “I quit, eat my shorts” before quitting.

Amazing!

I once quit my job from the comfort of a sun lounger in Barbados. I was pretty drunk and had to go on a hectic job search when I got home 😂
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    I wish I had friends, like real friends. I'm social phobic so I don't generally make or keep friends. I'm also very awkward so I generally shy away from people because I never know what to say and it always comes out wrong or I make myself look weird.

Today was rough. I thought I had a friend at work, and it turns out she wasn't. That really sucked. Really ruined my night.

Not alone..

Same way.. 😑
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Dilemma scenario:

"Does this dress make my butt look big?"

Responses:

1. " No, of course not."
    2. " Yes, take it off.

Maybe it's like a choose your adventure. Many worlds interpretation.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    Dilemma scenario:

Responses:

1. " No, of course not."
    2. " Yes, take it off.

3. No, take it off.
  • s131951
    Options
    Dilemma scenario:

Responses:

1. " No, of course not."
    2. " Yes, take it off.

3. No, take it off.

Touche.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Dilemma scenario:

Responses:

1. " No, of course not."
    2. " Yes, take it off.

correct answer imo is usually just to pinch her butt with maybe a "looks good to me"
  • s131951
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Dilemma scenario:

Responses:

1. " No, of course not."
    2. " Yes, take it off.

correct answer imo is usually just to pinch her butt with maybe a "looks good to me"

Quite. Big is relative though. Usually in the context asked it is an undesired thing. I spend to much time explaining my rationale.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

You are my spirit animal.. I literally have 2 people I call "friends". One has been my bestie for 25 years and the other I am married to.

Work friends are difficult because you never know if they are just being friendly and nice cause they have to be or if they genuinely care. Either way, I am sorry that that person let you down :heart: hugs