Options

Replies

• spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: »
    I need a couple numbers fellas or fellets…

1-4
    A-C

C
    3 C it is. Clutch. Y’all feed me well.

Next time I’m hungry I’m pan frying orange roughy in cornmeal breading, fried okra, sweet cornbread, and the C was Chateau St Michelle Harvest Select Riesling.

The other proteins were…
    Snapper
    Cod
    Catfish

And other wines-
    A cab
    A Merlot

The pairing turned out well

Welp, I’m finally hungry.

Pan-fried, homemade cornmeal battered orange roughy

Fried okra

Sweet cornbread

And a Riesling.

And, a sprinkle of homemade Cajun seasoning.

lc35gsnq9bx7.jpeg

It would not occur to me to serve a Riesling (or wine at all) with fried fish. :joy:

Very much an old-fashioned, shot of whisky or beer type meal. :tongue:

Also, nice selection on the Riesling. It's good. :yum:

I would too except it wasn’t even 1300 and Am saving that for tonight if I drink tonight at all.

The choices minus the 27 year;
    1qq0igggf4m1.jpeg

Fantastic selection of Irish Whiskey!
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is absolute garbage. In the part of the country where I live, you can get quality comparative items from an authentic Mexican restaurant for about the same price or even slightly cheaper. With all-you-can-eat chips and about nine different salsas to choose from. Last time I went to Taco Bell, costed me $15 and some change for something that would have costed roughly $12 from the Mexican restaurant. Never again.

Duh. Always go to where the authentic is.
    Not no bootleg, wannabe, uncultured, mimicking, you can try but can never BS.

If I go to a Italian restaurant, the cooks better be Italian.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I need a couple numbers fellas or fellets…

1-4
    A-C

C
    3 C it is. Clutch. Y’all feed me well.

Next time I’m hungry I’m pan frying orange roughy in cornmeal breading, fried okra, sweet cornbread, and the C was Chateau St Michelle Harvest Select Riesling.

The other proteins were…
    Snapper
    Cod
    Catfish

And other wines-
    A cab
    A Merlot

The pairing turned out well

Welp, I’m finally hungry.

Pan-fried, homemade cornmeal battered orange roughy

Fried okra

Sweet cornbread

And a Riesling.

And, a sprinkle of homemade Cajun seasoning.

lc35gsnq9bx7.jpeg

It would not occur to me to serve a Riesling (or wine at all) with fried fish. :joy:

Very much an old-fashioned, shot of whisky or beer type meal. :tongue:

Also, nice selection on the Riesling. It's good. :yum:

I would too except it wasn’t even 1300 and Am saving that for tonight if I drink tonight at all.

The choices minus the 27 year;
    1qq0igggf4m1.jpeg

Fantastic selection of Irish Whiskey!

Thanks, bro. The Redbreast 27 is in a locked cabinet. :-)

I've already started trying to procure another bottle because it takes me about a year to get one.

Edit: Although, this weeks been absolutely fan-effin'-tastic for me so maybe I'll bust it out and pour a finger later.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,586 Member
    Options
    o6f918ns7cdw.jpeg
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Hallmark and maybe a scotch. @tmanfive
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    edit, edit, edit
    ....are naked man boobs any (less offensive) than woman boobs? And especially when the womans are mostly covered ?

...think this through people, before answering

...its a real need to cull of the ignorant moment

Depends. Are we discussing someone's like mine? Or Kim Kardashian's?
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    edit, edit, edit
    ....are naked man boobs any (less offensive) than woman boobs? And especially when the womans are mostly covered ?

...think this through people, before answering

...its a real need to cull of the ignorant moment

I don't think any boobs are offensive
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    It’s the double standard for me. And I don’t even mean the one for men vs women. I mean the one for women with a larger chest vs. smaller. It’s so unfair to women who are bigger. Bigger chests are inherently (and wrongfully) viewed as more promiscuous.

I have had many female friends and relatives say to me that they are envious I can wear a v-neck. They don’t feel allowed to, whether because of work dress codes or because of the unwanted attention it brings. Sorry body police, but if someone has larger breasts, they’re going to have more cleavage. Basing a dress code on the amount of cleavage shown is ridiculous. Some women literally have cleavage to their necks if they bend over even slightly. It’s not their fault that their body types have been sexualized, they should be able to wear the exact same articles of clothing as anyone else.

Dude I sexualize everyone equally 🤷🏽‍♂️... Like all boobs matter 🤷🏽‍♂️👐🏼...

Well I know YOU do 😏
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I guess if I can get the floors swept and mopped on top of everything else before she's even out of bed... All it really means is that I was *kitten* dynamite... 😏😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    It’s the double standard for me. And I don’t even mean the one for men vs women. I mean the one for women with a larger chest vs. smaller. It’s so unfair to women who are bigger. Bigger chests are inherently (and wrongfully) viewed as more promiscuous.

I have had many female friends and relatives say to me that they are envious I can wear a v-neck. They don’t feel allowed to, whether because of work dress codes or because of the unwanted attention it brings. Sorry body police, but if someone has larger breasts, they’re going to have more cleavage. Basing a dress code on the amount of cleavage shown is ridiculous. Some women literally have cleavage to their necks if they bend over even slightly. It’s not their fault that their body types have been sexualized, they should be able to wear the exact same articles of clothing as anyone else.

Yup. You said this all very well. None of it offends me. But if someone like me (or many others) had the plunging neckline/bathing suit etc that I’ve seen posted here it would be deleted QUICKLY. Same thing irl. A regular tank top and people think it’s something revealing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know people on both sides deal with their own set of issues. It’s unfortunate.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    On topic of the thread: My family has too much stuff. I am confronted with this every time we move, yet I can't seem to get anyone outside of myself to cut down on or let go of things... but also, I have a very bad habit (or good depending on how you look at it) of holding onto craft materials and for years in the hopes that I'll use it and save money in the process.

And to be fair, I do, however.. all this stuff is taking up space and kinda stressing me out. Unfortunately, I can only work on my tiny third of the mess. I can't force other people to get rid of or throw out their stuff.. and that's becoming an issue for me considering how wound up I get over unkempt or cluttered spaces (depression and anxiety get much worse in cluttered, closed-off spaces than open and clean ones). I can only spend so much of my day cleaning up said spaces to ensure they remain uncluttered.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Dude I sexualize everyone equally 🤷🏽‍♂️... Like all boobs matter 🤷🏽‍♂️👐🏼...

Well I know YOU do 😏

You know... I better walk that back...
    I don't sexualize everyone equally 😂...
    Like wtf am I kidding 😂... What kinda virtue signaling *kitten* was that 😂...

Only I could virtue signal about sexualizing people 😂...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

@Shakashakara

These V-Necks of yours..... exactly how low do they go ??

I'm asking for a friend.