What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• IllustriousBee
    IllustriousBee Posts: 70 Member
    Chicken tenders with honey mustard dip, roasted green beans, and lightly breaded carrots.
    jsjxfbcs9285.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited August 2021
    @Safari_Gal_ the charcuterie looks wonderful!

Wild boar sauce (w/lots of fresh sage in it) over zoodles. Simple salad of romaine, cherry tomatoes & olives dressed with Primal Kitchen Caesar dressing.

wdoeipaxoycc.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    edited August 2021
    Mobile posting issues.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Grilled prime rib (medium rare) and sautéed leftover zoodles from last night. Also had a pre-dinner salad of romaine, cherry tomatoes, olives and fresh sage similar to last night not photo'd.

I wasn't even going to post this since I posted steak two days ago but my partner did everything tonight and pointed out to me how perfect the grill marks were so I felt compelled. We usually buy the prime rib at Costco. Sometimes they have a two or three pack of steak but usually it's a four pack which commits us to steak twice in 2-3 days as my partner doesn't think prime meat should ever be frozen.

yne7w5vjyq0c.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Instant ramen pimped up with some prawns air fried from frozen and some bean sprout namul lying around in the fridge.
    6auxvqshda04.jpg

• acpgee
    Hubby made dutch herring salad. Planning to have pannacotta and strawberries afterwards but were to full as the salad is quite heavy.
    adjscem5uc1b.jpeg
  • IllustriousBee
    IllustriousBee Posts: 70 Member
    Oregano chicken with red pepper pesto pasta
    z2q6r48ibga3.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Langostinos mixed w/Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime mayo, capers & celery over a salad of romaine, spring mix, cucumbers, avocado and cherry tomatoes.

ytdbao8noc9b.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Panna cotta and blueberries for breakfast. We were planning to have this as a dessert last night but were too full after dinner.
    4p4xxyzuzghz.jpg
  • acpgee
    Dak dori tang from a batch in the freezer. Rice and a bunch of little namuls. Courgette, cucumber, beansprout, and natto. Discovered my palate is not adventurous enough for natto. The hubby dragged some home from the Japanese grocer out of curiosity. I now remember this was a thing I once tried to order in an authentic Japanese canteen and the waitress refused to serve it to me, claiming you won't like it if you didn't grow up with it. She was right.
    lcmdli14y1ay.jpg

• Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited August 2021
    acpgee wrote: »
    Dak dori tang from a batch in the freezer. Rice and a bunch of little namuls. Courgette, cucumber, beansprout, and natto. Discovered my palate is not adventurous enough for natto. The hubby dragged some home from the Japanese grocer out of curiosity. I now remember this was a thing I once tried to order in an authentic Japanese canteen and the waitress refused to serve it to me, claiming you won't like it if you didn't grow up with it. She was right.
    lcmdli14y1ay.jpg

@acpgee - Natto is one of those foods that none of my friends can agree on what exactly it tastes like! I say old foie gras. 😉
  • LazyBlondeChef
    EyeOTS wrote: »
    3c9fitduhf4c.jpg
    First fries I've had in a year

You went all out. Those look so good but what a calorie bomb. :D
  • acpgee
    @Safari_Gal_
    Smell is ammonia. Taste is unidentifiable to me and not like any other food I've had, but unpleasant and slightly bitter. But that slimey texture is what I object to most.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    edited August 2021
    One sheet oven baked chicken legs, red potatoes and asparagus w/lemon slices. Asparagus was a little too cooked in spite of adding it to the pan later. I probably should have sautéed it. Side salad of romaine, celery, cherry tomatoes and olives. Dressed with the Primal Kitchen Caesar dressing.

dn7g1h8andma.jpeg