RIP Trevor Moore

Sad, so young
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    tmanfive uses many accts
    cos he gets banned alot
    jessd is his acct too

You have posted this on at least three other threads. What's your deal?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ^^ No deal. They're already banned. Good riddance.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    tmanfive uses many accts
    cos he gets banned alot
    jessd is his acct too

You have posted this on at least three other threads. What's your deal?

I wish I was Tmanfive, cause if I was, I would just play with myself all the time.

There's another thread for that. 😝
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    ^^ No deal. They're already banned. Good riddance.

Nope they are still here. Alive and well.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: »
    I'll have never had multiple accounts at a time on here. I only ever have one account at a time.

Yes, I used to get banned quite a bit. But, I no longer get banned and make a concerted effort not to because I made that promise to a couple people and I keep my word.

I was never Jessd. All my account names are easily recognizable as me. Every account name is associated with tits. Because I love tits. Because me thinks tits, chickadees, and titmice, which make up the paridae family of small passerine birds are the bees knees.

Good day.

How did tits not get kittened? It's one of the 7 words you used to not be able to say on tv! :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'll have never had multiple accounts at a time on here. I only ever have one account at a time.

Yes, I used to get banned quite a bit. But, I no longer get banned and make a concerted effort not to because I made that promise to a couple people and I keep my word.

I was never Jessd. All my account names are easily recognizable as me. Every account name is associated with tits. Because I love tits. Because me thinks tits, chickadees, and titmice, which make up the paridae family of small passerine birds are the bees knees.

Good day.

How did tits not get kittened? It's one of the 7 words you used to not be able to say on tv! :)

Let's see if titties gets censored 😂...
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

Good day.

Everyone should love a great pair of titties as much as I do...
    Tufted-Titmouse-with-peanut.jpg?h=533&la=en&w=800&hash=C07F660E97EA7D67D580D3EFB4301230A24E6E92

OK, I'm Audi 5000 before I get into trouble. Deuces.
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    ggm0mwsu633g.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Is this where I come in and say helllllooooooo

Business or pleasure? I DON'T WANNA GO TO MFP JAIL!!!!

:)
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options

Good day.

*kitten*
    piss
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    tits

I had to. :)

One of my favorite all time routines. Now I hear him in my head. Good ole George :)