Welcome former SparkPeople Members!

Options
Betty
Betty Posts: 8,817 MFP Staff
Hello!

We are so excited to see so many new faces in the MyFitnessPal community that have landed here. We've created this thread in hopes that it helps former SparkPeople members with finding their friends on this new to them site.

Please feel free to introduce yourself, welcome new members and share links to popular threads and groups.

Replies

• besshaile
    besshaile Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Betty! I'm going to spread the word about this thread. I bet a lot of folk would like to catch up with their former Spark Friends. I was besshaile on Spark but I did have a different avatar photo. LOL - this is a self portrait sketch of me, but if I can find the old image I might load it for a while just so anyone who wanted to find me can. I'm mostly over on SunnyBeachMaintainers which is the old At Goal and Maintaining or getting ready for maintenance group.
  • lynchd05
    lynchd05 Posts: 2,957 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Lynchd05 here and former Spark name too. Just finding my way around and learning how to use this site.
    I am also on the Sunnybeach Maintainers team here with the former At Goal and Maintaining team from Spark.
  • balbo13
    balbo13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello! Former Spark People member. (Amunet_Ra there) Apparently I joined MFP in 2012...?
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,446 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see this thread,too. I'm mommy445 from SP. Hope to reconnect. Feel free to add me on MFP.
  • MAREE19532021
    MAREE19532021 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone and thank you, Betty, for the kind words of welcome. Some might remember me as a leader of the At Goal and Maintaining or Transitioning to Maintaining SP Team. I had to add 2021 to my former SP name. Great to see everyone!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,610 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm maryphone from Sparkpeople