What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Going up the dragons back tomorrow, can't wait 😁
    wltw1q12lysr.jpg

So pretty - and strange looking terrain to me!
    I have a gist of where you live.

Makes me want to go to the 'near North' (Ontario, Canada) to a provincial park and forest + beach walk

Enjoy your day!!
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,470 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Pondering why I'm seeing ads for Winston cigarettes on MFP. :#

Because cigarette smoking and fitness have so much in common??? :(
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,470 Member
    Options
    s1im62 wrote: »
    Pondering why I'm seeing ads for Winston cigarettes on MFP. :#

Because cigarette smoking and fitness have so much in common??? :(

I suppose MFP doesn't get to pick what ads show up on their app.

Blame Google I guess. Seems the "not be evil" goal was discarded many years ago.
  • Jeffit_170
    Jeffit_170 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wltw1q12lysr.jpg

So lush! Enjoy!
  • Ladyofthelakes1
    Ladyofthelakes1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wltw1q12lysr.jpg

Ooh nice pic when did you start hiking? You’ll have to pop over here sometime 🤗👍
  • Ladyofthelakes1
    Ladyofthelakes1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So I’m thinking 🤔
    When it’s obvious who’s disliking my posts do I dislike all theirs back for fun? 😁😜

Sure but then you can't complain about the dislikes you're getting but also what if you're completely wrong and it's some else 🤔 Point is, people who complain about dislikes on their post can't complain if they go about doing it to others 😉

Good point.. i appreciate the attention even negative 😂 I wouldn’t lower myself anyways 😉
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    What a weekend
    My daughter fell into a lake, she was ok and seen a funny side to it after the shock
    My son ended up in hospital and had to have outside and inside of his mouth stitched. He is struggling to eat and talk 😭

Aww poor thing.. hope it heals fast 🙂
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    The weirdness of what happened today.

Morning text from a friend I haven’t heard from in years.
    This afternoon a man who I have not seen since the 8th grade showed up at my door.

I’m nervous about the third, they say these type things happen in 3s.

I chartered a helicopter to go pick you up but if you think that’s weird I can call it off…!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    @OpheliaCooter I'm sorry. :( Bunnies are such sweet pets. Queen Blueberry :) The bunny on the right looks like he's been in a scrape or two, his ears?

I had a Dutch bunny when I was a little girl, best little bunny ever. <3 His name was Devil.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @OpheliaCooter I'm sorry. :( Bunnies are such sweet pets. Queen Blueberry :) The bunny on the right looks like he's been in a scrape or two, his ears?

I had a Dutch bunny when I was a little girl, best little bunny ever. <3 His name was Devil.

Queen blueberry effed Julio’s ear all the way up because she don’t play. Or so the story goes. Apparently she had babies and he got too close. He’s fine though, just a little bit of character.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,601 Member
    Options
    Excuses can be made from now till eternity but the fact is, people do what they want.
    When I can’t understand why someone doesn’t do what they say they’ll do I remind myself,
    if they had wanted to, they would have done it.
    Talk’s cheap.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    krcjndceikvx.png
    😬

Stay safe 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    gyc7ce0glmem.jpeg

Princess Blueberry has ascended to the great bunny kingdom in the sky to become a queen.
    💙🐰💙🐰💙🐰💙🐰

Aww Im sorry 😞
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    krcjndceikvx.png
    😬

Turned out to be not that bad in my area of the city. A lot of rain.. everything is soaked.. ground is super squishy, but I'll take it over a hurricane. Been there, done that.. do not care to repeat.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    krcjndceikvx.png
    😬

Turned out to be not that bad in my area of the city. A lot of rain.. everything is soaked.. ground is super squishy, but I'll take it over a hurricane. Been there, done that.. do not care to repeat.

Same.. but you saw Annapolis? Got hit badly. Confirmed tornado hit. 😬