SAD ---> Happy

Options

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburger 🤤 …all focus gone. What was the topic again?

i don know, i was busy pre logging a bacon cheeseburger for dinner tomorrow LOL

6ga2npwgga1v.jpeg

you could cut back by about .... 5 grams.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,637 Member
    Options
    tsazani wrote: »
    "I myself don't do well with time restricted because it caused me to go hypoglycemic, which is, of course. Not great."

You are VERY IR! 99% probability. Are you T2D yet? You probably eat more than 5 times per day.

First step: TIME restriction.

If you were my patient I'd advise you to start by eating three meals per day. No SNACKING. You will also keep a food diary on MFP.

Second step: FOOD restriction. SAD -> Atkins diet of REAL FOOD.

A. Eliminate all proccessed foods with added sugar. If not enough...

B. Eliminate all grains. If not enough...

C. Eliminate all fruits. If not enough...

D. Cut back on protein consumption to 0.5 g / lb LBM.

Third step: Food restriction again. FASTING

All along I'm encouraging you to learn about FASTING and to DO it. It is, BY FAR, the best thing you can do for your HEALTH.

Please do not give medical advice here

It's his insurance.... or lack of it.

I mean he has stated he is a practicing physician.

These threads are indexed by Google.

It's his choice if he feels he can give medical advice and has the credentials for it.

I don't and I don't, so I just offer my own observations as discovered by my n=1 experiment and basic Google research. Beyond that, you know, do your own research as to whether what I state makes sense to you.

Though i would also suggest that you research and think about whether what the op states makes sense to you

Btw: I've run into at least one physician on these boards whose credentials and publications I did have the opportunity to confirm yet she did participate for years without ever disclosing her profession.

In a lot of things in life there is short-term, medium-term and long-term success.

A lot of things work for a while. A lot of things break down in the 6 months to a year mark.

Weight interventions focused to the 6 months to a year mark are not adequate for my needs
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    "Please do not give medical advice here"

None given. I give advice on diet, fasting, and exercise here.

If you don't like my posts DON'T READ them.

Ummm what do you call ... ALL OF THE BELOW? especially the bolded? By saying 'IF YOU WERE MY PATIENT...' you ARE giving medical advice! You then lay out STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS also known as ... ADVICE. What part of that do you not understand? You were directly responding to a poster who stated she will go hypoglycemic on a time restricted diet, so there is some sort of blood sugar issue going on, that, since you are NOT her Doctor (if you are even an MD at all, which I do not believe for one red hot minute), have ZERO business advising on diet AT ALL.

You are VERY IR! 99% probability. Are you T2D yet? You probably eat more than 5 times per day.

First step: TIME restriction.

If you were my patient I'd advise you to start by eating three meals per day. No SNACKING. You will also keep a food diary on MFP.

Second step: FOOD restriction. SAD -> Atkins diet of REAL FOOD.

Third step: Food restriction again. FASTING

All along I'm encouraging you to learn about FASTING and to DO it. It is, BY FAR, the best thing you can do for your HEALTH.

You should've bolded "You are very IR", too, I think . . . isn't that . . . a diagnosis? Without test results or medical history?

yes. good catch. still had time to edit!