Options

Replies

• elfy66
    elfy66 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    One word sweetheart....AM-A-ZING :)
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    You are so Awesome Rachel...Congrats on your weight loss..
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. You've done a great job!!!! Thank you for sharing.
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING!!!! I hope to follow your footsteps and reach my goals. I have to overcome all the negative you spoke of. When you hear "You can't" or "You won't" you tend to start believing it and accepting it. I am a people person and there is nothing I enjoy more than helping others. It is time I start spending some of that energy on me so I can be happy from both sides. Thanks for the tears of encouragement.
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congratulations on what you've accomplished! You deserve it! Thank you for sharing your story! :D
  • tracilynn84
    tracilynn84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! Reading your story is such an inspiration! I just signed up today and I am hoping I can do this, I have no will power!
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    U are truely A M A Z I NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Standing ovation!!!!!!!BRavo
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Congrats on all your successess...including weight loss!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!! I'm going to be just like you!!! :O)
  • ropresle
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Losing weight is a challenge and sometimes in of itself but you really motivated me this morning..Congrats!! I'm sure your post will be motivation for others as well :happy:
  • 1hotArmywife
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! How often should I weigh in?
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    WOW...you are my hero.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Awesome.... so many times I've started a plan and after 3 months quit so I understand the frustration. You found your inspiration in your child and that is awesome. I pray the the marriage have a change for the better; don't hold his words against him but rather treat him how you want to be treated. Let go of the anger before it grabs and hold of you.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Awesome.... so many times I've started a plan and after 3 months quit so I understand the frustration. You found your inspiration in your child and that is awesome. I pray the the marriage have a change for the better; don't hold his words against him but rather treat him how you want to be treated. Let go of the anger before it grabs and hold of you.

Thank You.. That was very nicely said.. :wink:
  • Kickinthehabit
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! You are a motivation. You were beautiful then, you are beautiful now. A truly bright spirit shines through. Congratulations!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! :bigsmile: I hope things work out between you and your husband, although I think he's eating (and choking) on his words now anyhow :laugh:

All the best to you and your little boy awwww! :flowerforyou:
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and you give me hope!!!! You look so great!!! Good luck with your relationship with your husband....it's definitely something to work on!!!! Just remember.....guys don't always say things the right way and most of the time they mean well (it just comes out horribly wrong sometimes)!!!!
  • 4Athena
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. Good for you on this journey.

I hope that in 9 months from now I say the same.

Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • moonflower09
    moonflower09 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Very inspiring!!!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow you are so Wonderful!!!!! I want to cry......God has blessed you through your life and journey! You look so great and yes you can get to your goal!!!!! I will like to request you if you accept me? I like to know some of your secrets......lol I have lost weight and I was at my biggest at 185 and I have 2 beautiful girls! Im at 138 and want to be at 130 as my goal. My problem is I have my flabby abs( loose skin) I need to know secrets!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!