Women 200lb+, Let's Shine This September!!!

Replies

• swanjun
    swanjun Posts: 27 Member
    edited September 2021
    jeepkat1 wrote: »
    Lol I didn't say it was easy! But your right distractions work the best. I want to kick these extra pounds to the curb, stomp on them and NEVER see them again!! They are a blight, and weigh on my mind all the time. I want to think about something else for a change. And I want to look in a mirror and like what I see. I don't want to ever feel ashamed of myself again.

I get that. I also don't want to worry that I have every ailment under the sun. I'm tired of worrying. It's time for doing.
  • @sandielewis2001 Grats that is wonderful!!
    @kenziestabes I love that you do weight math in 7 lb baby increments. I LOVE babies, I think I will start doing this!
  • kenziestabes
    kenziestabes Posts: 338 Member
    Lol. Thanks. I like using random units of measurement to track progress. Newborn babies made sense because of the 9 month mark. In comparison, my dog is about 15 pounds, so I've lost about 1.2 [insert dog name here]s. Makes a good visual.
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    @kenziestabes I also love visualizing pounds lost in terms of random objects or animals. I've lost roughly an Australian cattle dog, or two buckets of kitty litter. I do need to get kitty litter during this week's grocery run, maybe I'll pick up two of the buckets to just remind myself how far I've come.
  • sargemarcori
    sargemarcori Posts: 301 Member
    I've lost a car tire, two chihuahuas, and a rack of baby back ribs. XD

https://www.nothankstocake.com/2012/07/09/weekend-weigh-in-fun-comparisons/
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @sandielewis2001 congrats on losing 70 lbs!!! 🎉👏🏻👏🏻🍾

According to @sargemarcori’s chart I’ve lost an average human leg and a guinea pig. It’s a great way to compare!
  • patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    SW 6/1/21 212

September 1 181.6
    9/5 180.6
    9/10 180
    9/13 179
    9/14. 178
    9/15. 176

total weight loss 36
    total september weight loss 5.6

Today I weighed in at 177.2 but I think last weeks weight was partial dehydration. I’ve been in a calorie deficit all week so I think I just have to wait it out.
  • sargemarcori
    sargemarcori Posts: 301 Member
    That waiting it out is SO annoying, @patriciafoley1 But you are making great progress!