September 2021 - Daily or Weekly Check-In

Options

Replies

• SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My Name is Sallu. My weight is 92kgs . I am 5'4 . I have gone into depression of losing my parents and My marriage lasted for few days only . I took divorce as he was wild in nature due to all this personal problems .I indulged into food and became obese. My goal weight is 60kgs. I need motivation to reach my goal weight and become slim and get married to a good guy .Still single ready to mingle... 😀
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options

====================================================================

I just created the October thread - I hope you join again for support with your goals! <3

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10844910/october-2021-daily-weekly-accountability-check-in/#latest

====================================================================
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Nikki, 52 years old, 5'6"
    WL history: ups and downs for years
    Exercise: Y workout 3x/week, walk with or without the dogs 5x/week
    Goal: truly give up gluten and avoid it (not allergic, just pick up many pounds of fluid for days)
    Goal: put myself on the things-to-do list, and the take-care-of list
    Goal: lose it and maintain it
    Goal weight: 140

9/1 - 191.4 (result of gluten)
    9/2 - 189.4 85min walk last night w/ a Hallmark movie, today planning on a Y workout
    9/3 - 188.0 last night's workout felt good, it's been too long. Pounding water today to keep flushing things thru. Planning a lunch walk w/ the dogs.
    9/4 - weighed but forgot to log, and now I don't remember lol
    9/5 - 188.4

9/6 - 189.4
    9/7 - 189.8 lovely walk yesterday while watching a Hallmark movie. Youngest son is getting tested for covid today, he's not feeling well and his close co-worker was confirmed yesterday. Which is really upsetting me because I'm supposed to go to a work conference and fly out next Friday. Obviously if he's positive I'm not going. Also, I'm coming to the realization that I'm not actually trying to lose weight. I typically focus during the week and then make bad food choices every weekend. I'm actually in maintenance, and the scale shows it. So if he's not sick and I go to the conference, then I have a new game plan for the minute I return. And if he is sick and I stay home then I have a new game plan for as soon as he's confirmed. Regardless, I have a plan. And I am walking again today, avoiding the Y workouts until I know if he's sick or not.
    9/8 - 189.8 another walk yesterday during a Hallmark movie, planning a shorter walk today because I'm walking myself into a blister.
    9/9 - 191.4 no exercise yesterday, too much sodium. Going to push water today.
    9/10 - 190.4 keep on flushing!
    9/11 - 190.4 Never Forget!

9/12 - weighed but forgot to record
    9/13 - 193.4 yikes! bad choices this weekend, along with no exercise
    9/14 - 189.4
    9/15 - 191.4 gotta love the crazy bounces
    9/16 - 190.4
    9/17 - flying to Phily for a work conference...going to focus on good food choices and fitting in activity moments whenever/wherever possible.
    DNW
    9/23 - back home, weighed in at 193.4. OK, so not awesome by any stretch, but better than I was afraid of. Ton of water retention from flying, my feet are really puffy, so today's plan is to drink gallons of water, move, and eat well.
    9/24 - 191.0 will keep drinking and flushing LOL. Going to a local street fair tonight, will walk a lot and eat a fruit kabob dipped in chocolate as my treat.
    9/25 - 190.0 will keep flushing...

9/26 - weighed but forgot to note it and now I have no idea
    9/27 - 191.4 a little bounce up again from the weekend. Planning a lunch walk with the dogs and better choices. I'm determined; it starts today. I'm starting a trend weight app today so am hoping it helps with motivation. Logging my food for the day now too.
    9/28 -
    9/29 -
    9/30 -

October thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10844910/october-2021-daily-weekly-accountability-check-in/#latest I hope you all join again!