๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€***OCTOBER 2021 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽƒ

sassbag
sassbag Posts: 162 Member
๐Ÿ˜€ A warm welcome all new 1st timers to the challenges and hi again to those returning for another month๐Ÿ˜€

We are flying through the months

The first time I joined one of these was the best thing I ever done, lost 32 lb in 4 months. Itโ€™s really nice to see how others are getting on and itโ€™s a motivation to keep on track๐Ÿ˜€

Give yourself a motivation, this seems to work for me, maybe you have a break away booked, Many of us may be heading back to work after a looong break or even a getting ready for a wedding!

Pick your own goal, check in once per week and at the very end of the month. Let's keep encouraging each other & staying focused on our individual goals.

You can change the dates to suit you, but try to keep it weekly as it shows off the weekly progress better๐Ÿ˜€

Pick how you want to weigh as in lbs kgโ€™s or stones

Feel free to copy & paste the chart.
Oct Start Weight:
Oct Goal Weight:
Ultimate Goal Weight:

Oct 1:
Oct 8:
Oct 15:
Oct 22:
Oct 29:
Oct 30:
Oct 31:

For those unsure how to do your weekly weight input
When you want to do your weekly update do a search for your original post, copy and paste as a new post in the add post box then you can edit in your new weekly weight, hope this helps

Itโ€™s not a race go at your on pace, imagine where you could be in 6 months time!๐Ÿ˜€

Good luck guys and have fun ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Remember to bookmarkโญ๏ธ this group- makes it easier to find ๐Ÿ˜€
ยซ13456711

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,638 Member
    I'm in!
  • annieb45
    annieb45 Posts: 137 Member
    Iโ€™m in