What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Last dinner in Paris was steak frites with bearnaise at a brasserie. Sauteed garnish of veg hidden under the steak.
    v8xr2wiuqfqm.jpeg
    Meat sauce over spaghetti, sautéed asparagus and bacon Caesar salad (from a kit). I usually use wild boar for my meat sauce unless I'm doing a bolognese or similar but the store was out of it so I got venison instead. Last time I had that was probably 25 years or more ago. For the sauce I used the venison, pancetta, onion, fresh rosemary, dried oregano and red wine (a blend of mostly cab). It tasted different but was still good.

an6y4fn8bag1.jpeg

Ahhh @acpgee -/ I hope you had a fabulous gastronomy trip! My grandmother made frites like that!

@LazyBlondeChef - that venison looks great!! I’m off to the butcher today!

Happy Monday foodie friends! 😉
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    Last meal in Paris. Salade de chèvre chaud.
    ugbdcqwzxzol.jpeg
  • LisaStapleton83
    LisaStapleton83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    k1p0x3av6tpt.jpeg

Roast chicken, spinach salad and giant cous cous with vegetables and dried apricots
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    cmdsa70xctgt.jpeg
    Some of my favorites: chicken (thigh) Alfredo, salad, green beans, strawberries.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @LisaStapleton83 your little baked potato made me laugh. The meal looks fantastic though.
  • LisaStapleton83
    LisaStapleton83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @LisaStapleton83 your little baked potato made me laugh. The meal loos fantastic though.

It was all I could afford calorie wise 🤣🤣
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti with shrimp and pesto plus a bit of rough cut fresh basil. Chopped salad. I was intending to sauté the shrimp and make some quinoa but my partner requested the pasta/pesto combo so I went along with it.

bv1gid763bk7.jpeg