Hating on implants?

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    booooooobbbbbiiiiieeeessss errrr sorry what I ment to say was brrrraaaiiiinnnnsssss
  • Random_Name
    Options
    When they are in your hands or face, who cares if they are fake?
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I don't know anyone personally with implants but I wouldn't hate someone just for that. That said, I think breasts that look like two perky rubber balls on senior citizens looks just plain ridiculous - but see, MY generation wasn't raised with it.
    I'd favor implants more if they LOOKED more natural - I just think they look silly and should come with squeakers for silly men

implants done within the last 5 years or so have new technology and do not look like perfect round balls. they look like breasts. i promise you more people have them than you realize, because they look so natural you don't even know :)
  • MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't hate them, but find it annoying when women with implants talk about them constantly and flaunt them around. I've had boobs for years and like mine and don't need to talk about them, and i'm glad you like yours, but I don't want to talk/hear about them constantly. (I have an old college roomate that does this...so annoying!)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    As big as I already am naturally, it's tempting because it would be cool to not need a bra.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I don't hate. Everyone can do whatever they want with their bodies! :D

I do cringe each time I see them because I keep imagining one of the silicon bags leaking or bursting.... yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :sick: :sick: :sick:

OMG yes I get that feeling toooooo!!! Like kinda makes you get goose bumps!!!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. Really. I don't have a problem with people having implants as long as, you know, they're not hugely misproportioned and they look silly.
    I'm sort of against any surgery that isn't necessary (for myself) as every surgery has risks but it's all your own choice. If it makes you feel good go for it.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Get saline, not silicone. and why not get them? its almost just like getting a new pair of shoes.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Envy, mostly would be my guess. I used to think it should be "au naturale". But if I had the money I would do it in a heartbeat. I went from a 36b to a 34a when I went Primal. Still in proportion but I feel bad for my man. He enjoyed them more than I did.

And I think they can look natural if the woman gets them in a size that suits her frame instead of as big as she can (Pamela Anderson? They just look gross on her). And gets them done properly. I've seen some that are so far apart there's no chance of cleavage.

what is "going primal?"
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I don't hate them but I personally wouldn't get them. I love my breasts. Hehe :)

But my "sister-in-law" was insecure about her small chest and got them done and I say all the more power to her! She looks gorgeous now because she FEELS gorgeous. Good for her.

You go girl :drinker:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Here that? That's the sound of mouse clicks as all the guys start to check out the pictures of those with implants...
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    um i know for me it TOTALLY isnt jealousy. why would i be jealous that someone has some foreign object in their bodies? it looks weird and isnt YOU.
    i just dont understand plastic surgery, PERIOD. if you dont like how you look, too bad, thats YOU. changing it will just make you fake. sorry.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I hate implants, the only time I find them acceptable is for reconstructive purposes after a severe medical condition. Women with fake boobs for no other reason than vanity '(or it boosts my confidence!)' should punch themselves in the face for 3 hours a day.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    IMO I don't think they hate them, they just hate the idea because those who don't do it prefer to live with what god gave them, and they aren't perfect. So, it takes away from the natrualness/imperfection of women and continues to give the perception that you aren't worthy unless you spend tons of money to 'create' the perfect looking person. There is too much pressure to be perfect to be attractive. What's wrong with living with what you were born with? Could ask the opposite question too. Why do you want to get implants?
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I don't hate on them. I appreciate a nice set of sisters. I'm pretty well endowed myself so I don't have to hate..
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I don't know anyone personally with implants but I wouldn't hate someone just for that. That said, I think breasts that look like two perky rubber balls on senior citizens looks just plain ridiculous - but see, MY generation wasn't raised with it.
    I'd favor implants more if they LOOKED more natural - I just think they look silly and should come with squeakers for silly men

Mine look very close to natural....most people (yes by touching) can't tell that they are implants. I LOVE mine. And now my top matches my bottom......
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    bump x2
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    I hate implants, the only time I find them acceptable is for reconstructive purposes after a severe medical condition. Women with fake boobs for no other reason than vanity '(or it boosts my confidence!)' should punch themselves in the face for 3 hours a day.

Damn I guess I better start go punching myself
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options

Damn I guess I better start go punching myself

This goes double for lip implants and people with small dogs
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I don't hate on women who get implants and I don't care what their reason is as well.

What I don't like is the women who after getting implants get topless at a drop of a hat and wants everyones approval, especially when they went a size too big and look so freaking fake. Plus the scars around the nipples freak me out! I will not tell you you look great with a pair of really bad bolt-ons. If you have a nice set of realistic ta-ta's, then can I touch them? :wink: