What irks you today?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,670 Member
    edited October 2021
    Grumpy people (including me). The rainbow I saw this morning reminds me to try to make the best out of any situation
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    dawnfire72 wrote: »
    Being female and the mess that goes with :s (contemplating filling the prescription for the meds to control bleeding).

There are meds for that?

Tranexamic Acid, helps to avoid anaemia due to heavy loss.

Oh, I thought there were meds other than bc to help with the bleeding. Was just curious.
  • cheese_cake_
    cheese_cake_ Posts: 35 Member
    steelrod1 wrote: »
    Being female and the mess that goes with :s (contemplating filling the prescription for the meds to control bleeding).

TMI

Men who can't handle it when women talk about normal bodily functions.

+ 1 - unless op is 12 years old

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,437 Member
    Oh no, how will I ever figure it out? 🙄
    😝
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    My whole lower body and my legs ache in a bad way, not the good way.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Someone took a perfectly acceptable not out of paper yet roll of toilet paper off the holder to put a new one on and didn't even use the new one.
  • We had a cyber attack last week at work and our systems still aren't up and running all the way.. Ahhh.
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member

TMI

Right there's always one or two. Women who don't think modesty is a thing.
  • steelrod1 wrote: »

TMI

qhs1askd2mnp.gif
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,248 Member

TMI

+ 1 - unless op is 12 years old

Even the 12 year olds in my circle understand what’s what and don’t skwick out over a basic statement of female bodily facts.
  • steelrod1

TMI

qhs1askd2mnp.gif

I seen it coming, should have watched out for that tree.
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    My bank. They merged with another bank. All new account numbers and I am unable to transfer money between accounts online today. 😤
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Thinly veiled hostility. Just come out and say it. EDIT: Completely unrelated to this thread in case it was construed that way.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Also, when people let their kids run all over merchandise and the store and are just sitting there, tootling away on their phone instead of monitoring their five billion children. I mean, if you aren't going to watch them.. or appropriately discipline them for STANDING ON MERCHANDISE and tearing up shop displays, maybe don't have so many kids?

I feel it does a huge disservice to families who do have more than one child, but appropriately discipline and manage them (believe me, I get that it's hard watching even one kid sometimes), but also, it's entirely disrespectful to the shop/storefront you're in and to all the other customers patiently waiting in line or who might want to buy that thing your ill behaved child is standing on.
  • steelrod1
    Ok off topic: Understanding a TMI post aggravated some, my comment had nothing to do with women or men for that matter. Just think a personal topic of discussion should be on a private news post and not for all to view. Hidden valgarity and hostility should not become part in a venue established for a common goal to all of us.