What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    It’s irking me that this dude I have entirely too many daddy issues about is getting political. *sigh* just shut up and look pretty.
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    It’s irking me that this dude I have entirely too many daddy issues about is getting political. *sigh* just shut up and look pretty.

he's probably only doing it cause he knows you're listening

2kz1j68tj0cg.jpg
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely not irked by @JessD9031 post above.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Currently, I am irked that I moved someplace new and that within a month of moving here, we're on lockdown due to a potentially armed suspect. It's been a couple of hours now and they still can't find this suspect, so we're all still locked in our homes, workspaces, etc. Kinda ruins a pleasant Friday.

I need to add: So far no one (that we know of) has been injured outside of maybe the suspect. He/they just hopped the fence to hide out and evade capture, so it's *not* an active shooter situation at this time.

Just kinda sucks.. it's a nice Friday, I needed milk and was going to walk to the store, but can't because we're in lockdown still.

The only remotely funny thing about this incident is that everyone keeps latching onto the Gucci bag the suspect is reported to have been carrying.
  • spider_mark51959
    Options
    if you conceal carry you're all set. @KosmosKitten
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    if you conceal carry you're all set. @KosmosKitten

We are not allowed to conceal carry on an active military installation unless you are a military police officer (and they just carry, not conceal). As a matter of fact, most firearms brought onto any active military installation are *supposed* to be checked into and stored at the base armory.

• spider_mark51959
    Options
    ^^ Thats' what lead up Fort Hood and other shootings on military bases. Should never happen being allowed to be defenseless. Sorry, my opinion
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »

2kz1j68tj0cg.jpg

Look he brought up George Washington and I said that I didn’t know much about him (because I don’t care, sue me) and he went on to imply that I’m stupid and that’s why I believe in this, that and the third. We somehow laughed through that convo but I was like.... 🤨

I think about him at night.

I should go to therapy.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options

2kz1j68tj0cg.jpg

Look he brought up George Washington and I said that I didn’t know much about him (because I don’t care, sue me) and he went on to imply that I’m stupid and that’s why I believe in this, that and the third. We somehow laughed through that convo but I was like.... 🤨

I should go to therapy.

Putting a boot in his *kitten* would be plenty of therapy. Just sayin.
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options

2kz1j68tj0cg.jpg

I should go to therapy.

mxpgpxw3nolr.jpg
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »

2kz1j68tj0cg.jpg

I should go to therapy.

I thought about setting the record straight but I didn’t run into him again so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not even sure he was aware that he was insulting me, who knows. He didn’t go, hey girly, ya dumb! 😅
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options

2kz1j68tj0cg.jpg

I should go to therapy.

mxpgpxw3nolr.jpg

He probably read your book on how to treat the ladies. 🤝
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »

2kz1j68tj0cg.jpg

I should go to therapy.

I thought about setting the record straight but I didn’t run into him again so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not even sure he was aware that he was insulting me, who knows. He didn’t go, hey girly, ya dumb! 😅

Guys know when they are being condescending. They just think we are too stupid to know that they know.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Me two days ago (calling my doctor) Leaves message “Please ask the doctor to send a referral to physical therapy. My leg keeps lifting up off the pedal when I exercise. I think it has something to do with my newly diagnosed neuropathy.”

… crickets….

Me just now (calling my doctor)
    Please ask the doctor to send in a referral for physical therapy….

Receptionist “When was the last time you saw the doctor?”

Me “It’s a new neuropathy diagnosis.”

Receptionist “You have to come in to see the doctor before they can make a referral”

Me “I think that would be a waste of everyone’s time. I just need to see physical therapy. One or two appointments. That’s all I need”

Receptionist “Are you in any pain?”

Me “It’s neuropathy…. ”

Receptionist “It’s been more than three months… ”

Me (exasperated and not wanting to correct the receptionist who is wrong on that point. It’s been less than two months) “Please just ask the doctor to send a referr”

Receptionist (interrupting) “It’s been too long. You will have to make an appointment”

Me “Please just ask the doctor to send a referral. I don’t need to see the doctor. That would be a waste of everyone’s time”

Receptionist “I can send them a message…

Me “Yes, Thank you.”

————————

Just ask the kitten doctor for the referral. Don’t fight me over this. If the doctor insists on seeing me we can do that. But just send the kitten doctor a kitten message for a kitten referral to physical therapy.
    Kitten kitten kitten grrr.

Breathe in, breathe out.. now count to 10.. 🤗
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @MargaretYakoda
    How else are they going to pay for their___________? It's all about money. :( They don't consider what their patients have to pay or if they can afford it.
    I know my sister went to PT and went to cancel her next appt. because she said she could do the exercises at home. Give her a month or 2 and she'd see how she was feeling then get back to them. They treated her rotten. :(
  • dlben007
    dlben007 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How much video games cheat against you.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Fruit flies
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

2kz1j68tj0cg.jpg

I should go to therapy.

How I lol'ed It be like that sometimes. May you sort through the a$$ery and adoration soon.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    The following words:

Bestie
    Wifey
    Hashtag
    Mancave
    Mancrush
    Any overly used emotive phrases such as lol, lmao, etc
    Bro
    Insta