What irks you today?

Replies

• Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    The Keurig refusing to make me another coffee!😤 Oh well, at least I had some and I have a French press to make the rest. Happy Monday!🤷🏽‍♀️😄

My Keureg did that the other day. I had to unclog the little hole with a paper clip and it was back to making me all the coffee 😋

Hmmm… thank you for the tip!🤗 I was wondering about that, but it’s also not making that suctioning sound? I’m going to give it a good clean hopefully it will help. I don’t want it to die, but I’ve also been wanting the teal Keurig for a long time.😬😀

I went to Walmart and they were on clearance for $25!! Including the teal one. I already have 2 I don't need anymore 😆 but yeah, mine told me something about the water pressure something and that's how I got it work 🤷‍♀️

I fixed it! Apparently it was trying to send me a message, descale me NOW or no more coffee for you!😲 Stupid high maintenance Keurig!😆 Apparently you’re supposed to do it every six months?😬 And if the Keurigs went on sale here for that much, I would already have my teal one. I’m in Canada and the cheapest I’ve seen was about $75!

We keep the descaling down to the absolute minimum by only using distilled water in our Keurig.

Also? I am irked today by my body, which is especially annoying right now.

Thank you, I have some, I’ll try it tomorrow.😀 I hope you feel better.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hayfever!!!🤧
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    All this rain we're getting. Trails are muddy, river is high... all I can do is stay home and eat.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    The crick in my neck.
    I feel like a mannequin, unable to turn my head left without painnnnn…….😩
  • slimgirljo15
    The crick in my neck.
    I feel like a mannequin, unable to turn my head left without painnnnn…….😩

Hope that heals quick Mel 🤗
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Being stuck on the same level of a matching/puzzle game for days or weeks on end because they only give you limited moves and expect you to pay to proceed in game. Kinda kills all the fun in the game.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    How long it sometimes takes me to see how ugly some people really are

Fine.. will leave ya alone.. 😒
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    I constantly irk myself. One way is how absentminded I can be.
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    edited October 2021
    MFP not letting me post a status 🙄

ETA - Apparently it was because you can't post youtube links 🤨
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I know I've complained about this before but not even 10 minutes after sending a client a docusign doc, I get an email asking for a copy of the document because he needs it.

THE LETTER IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL TELLS YOU IT'S INCLUDED, TO SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW IT, AND TO SAVE OR PRINT OUT A FREAKIN' COPY OF THE DOCUMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS!

HOW *kitten* STUPID ARE PEOPLE???
  • lx1x
    glassyo wrote: »
    I know I've complained about this before but not even 10 minutes after sending a client a docusign doc, I get an email asking for a copy of the document because he needs it.

THE LETTER IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL TELLS YOU IT'S INCLUDED, TO SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW IT, AND TO SAVE OR PRINT OUT A FREAKIN' COPY OF THE DOCUMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS!

This covers that..
    lx1x wrote: »
    Ppl with lack of common sense..
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member

It could also be that they simply haven't seen/read your email yet. I sometimes have 300 unread/unopened emails sitting in my inbox... some weeks old.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

It could also be that they simply haven't seen/read your email yet. I sometimes have 300 unread/unopened emails sitting in my inbox... some weeks old.

lol NO...er...LOL no (caps lock was still on :)) I already had the signed doc back. I was thinking he might have been on his phone altho you can still save it there.

But I like you (not in a creepy way) so you'd be forgiven. :p
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,248 Member

You can’t post any links. Which is annoying. But I understand why they have it set that way.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    I’m sure I could think of a long list of things but I just don’t care enough today to even be irked.
  • lx1x
    edited October 2021

You can’t post any links. Which is annoying. But I understand why they have it set that way.

You can still post YouTube links...

Remove the https to the last / .. on status page
    Example

youtu.be/7ezCt0xrrGU

Original link https://youtu.be/7ezCt0xrrGU
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Burning my arm on the wood stove! The last time I did that I had pneumonia and I was shaking uncontrollably. This time I don’t even have an excuse. It’s not that bad, I’ll be okay.😣
  • slimgirljo15
    The weather.. 8c this morning so it was cool enough I put the aircon on warm, but later today its supposed to get to 30c so it will be put on cool. The weather has been so weird.
  • Popping bacon. Right in the neck.
  • slimgirljo15
    Popping bacon. Right in the neck.

There are worse places 😁