• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Burning my lip on hot pizza 🍕 🥺
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options
    sort of related, a nearby gas station they accidentally put the diesel in the gas tank and several cars were ruined before they figured it out. It's a crap time to need to be car shopping right now, I'm sorry you have to deal with it.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    The car repair shop forgot to put the oil back into my car when they drained it out. I have to get a new car.

It lived to be 20 years old. Good lifespan for a car and it lived honorably. Its last trek involved rescuing a friend from a bad situation. It would have lasted longer were it not for this last issue.

I'll miss that car.

Sounds to me that the car repair shop should have to get you a new car, or at least make a substantial down payment.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Appreciation month where they give us cheap crap we didn’t want. Kinda would rather get nothing because it feels more annoying than nice. Idk maybe I’m an *kitten*.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Today is ants. I went to bed telling myself I'm gonna be the best mom in the world in the morning cause I bought my kids sugar donuts.

7 hrs later....

Stupid delicious donut box was covered in ants. Well, I tried kids. I tried. 🤣

😬
  • JessD9031
    Options
    Today is ants. I went to bed telling myself I'm gonna be the best mom in the world in the morning cause I bought my kids sugar donuts.

7 hrs later....

I have found the best way to keep the ants from eating the powdered donuts it to store them safely in my belly....
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    Getting wrong telephone numbers
  • JessD9031
    Options
    When you call your minion "baby", then he hikes off to some archipelago with someone else.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    When they don't know the safeword is baby and it triggers emotional damage, so you have to flee the country
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »

7 hrs later....

I have found the best way to keep the ants from eating the powdered donuts it to store them safely in my belly....

That thought crossed my mind at 12 am then I reminded myself if i store them myself it just means I have to figure something else out for breakfast, alas.. still did anyway 😑😂
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    When everyone is talking about donuts but I don’t have any. Gimme please!
  • JessD9031
    Options
    When they don't know the safeword is baby and it triggers emotional damage, so you have to flee the country

Minions have more lame excuses than humans.