What irks you today?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Friday boss says he won't need me to come in today.

I get a text like 15 minutes ago asking if I'm coming in.

I would have *kitten* woken up earlier to get my normal exercise in if I'd known!

My irritation level is already high and I can't take finding out I probably *kitten* something else up or wanting to leave but, no, I have to look for something at the last minute.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Just 10 feet away from my desk😑

fiqjiadfamtn.jpg

The marzipan one, please!

😋
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,248 Member
    We live on a relatively busy road.
    Some people think it’s great to honk as they drive by.

Random cars honking as they go by are annoying enough. That is definitely annoying AF.

More annoying is it is very likely it’s my stepson and some of his buddies.
    Who:
    1) Know I don’t like people randomly honking as they drive by.
    2) Are in town on weekends and holidays to drink and drive their 4 wheelers around the woods.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I won’t say what I really feel because all my haters (little turds that they are) will bombard me with their hate.
    I don’t need that **** in my life.

Sometimes, it irks me to read all the smooze. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Likewise; glad you said it since more people like you here and than they do me! :joy:

I hope you ignore any actual haters you have.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    The Keurig refusing to make me another coffee!😤 Oh well, at least I had some and I have a French press to make the rest. Happy Monday!🤷🏽‍♀️😄
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    The Keurig refusing to make me another coffee!😤 Oh well, at least I had some and I have a French press to make the rest. Happy Monday!🤷🏽‍♀️😄

My Keureg did that the other day. I had to unclog the little hole with a paper clip and it was back to making me all the coffee 😋
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited October 2021

My Keureg did that the other day. I had to unclog the little hole with a paper clip and it was back to making me all the coffee 😋

Hmmm… thank you for the tip!🤗 I was wondering about that, but it’s also not making that suctioning sound? I’m going to give it a good clean hopefully it will help. I don’t want it to die, but I’ve also been wanting the teal Keurig for a long time.😬😀
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Ppl with lack of common sense..
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,664 Member
    edited October 2021
    People with no regard for others.
    😑
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    People.

(What? It was a natural progression.)
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    edited October 2021
    Sometimes, it irks me to read all the smooze. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Likewise

Ditto.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Hmmm… thank you for the tip!🤗 I was wondering about that, but it’s also not making that suctioning sound? I’m going to give it a good clean hopefully it will help. I don’t want it to die, but I’ve also been wanting the teal Keurig for a long time.😬😀

I went to Walmart and they were on clearance for $25!! Including the teal one. I already have 2 I don't need anymore 😆 but yeah, mine told me something about the water pressure something and that's how I got it work 🤷‍♀️
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member
    Jen Psaki
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    FB and Insta being down
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Being in this dumb af ‘relationship’ like wtf am I doing?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I love spring I do, but not so much those happy chirping birds at 4.30am 😠
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited October 2021

I went to Walmart and they were on clearance for $25!! Including the teal one. I already have 2 I don't need anymore 😆 but yeah, mine told me something about the water pressure something and that's how I got it work 🤷‍♀️

I fixed it! Apparently it was trying to send me a message, descale me NOW or no more coffee for you!😲 Stupid high maintenance Keurig!😆 Apparently you’re supposed to do it every six months?😬 And if the Keurigs went on sale here for that much, I would already have my teal one. I’m in Canada and the cheapest I’ve seen was about $75!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,248 Member

I fixed it! Apparently it was trying to send me a message, descale me NOW or no more coffee for you!😲 Stupid high maintenance Keurig!😆 Apparently you’re supposed to do it every six months?😬 And if the Keurigs went on sale here for that much, I would already have my teal one. I’m in Canada and the cheapest I’ve seen was about $75!

We keep the descaling down to the absolute minimum by only using distilled water in our Keurig.

Also? I am irked today by my body, which is especially annoying right now.