Bombshell Betty's (closed group)

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am staying on for another go around. Love this group of AWESOME ladies and love you too Misty for everything that you do.

Yes! Misty and everyone here has been awesome in this challenge :flowerforyou: I will not be carrying on with the group, but will be routing for you all! Cheers :drinker: (there's water in those glasses heehee)
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    I'd like to continue since I haven't been able to do much the last couple weeks of this challenge. I need to get my butt moving. I have texted my current partner asking if she'd still like to continue with me. Will let you know once I do.
  • ansley1
    Options
    hi girls! i am going to do it again with my partner vold94

the link to re-register isn't working for me. is it still a workable link? also---is weigh ins on friday now vs. monday?
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Completed the challenge yay! Not such great change due to my own demons, but I learned a lot in the process. Thank you Misty! Can't wait to see all the buddy team results :happy:

Question... noticed check-in form was only thighs and calves, not the waist & bust like in the beginning... did I use the correct form?
  • ladycomix
    Options
    completed the challenge and sooo happy with the results! yay for a 9 lb lighter me! and wonderland is soo close I'm hoping to reach it next week. woot!