15 pounds to lose challenge November 1- January 31, 2022

Replies

• RunDMC2021
    RunDMC2021 Posts: 137 Member
    @shannonkelly08
    I’m sorry that you are going through a difficult time…..Be kind to yourself.
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    @shannonkelly08
    I'm also sorry to hear this. I agree with others, BE KIND TO YOURSELF!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    swimmom_1 wrote: »
    Some good news for me to share. I finally broke the 180 barrier today! I thought it would happen 9-10 days ago. 179.2 lbs

I’m SO happy for you @swimmom_1 !!!
  • shannonkelly08
    shannonkelly08 Posts: 133 Member
    Happy Monday all!! Well, today was supposed to be my weigh-in day but I think I will take a pass...I don't think I gained or lost but it was a terrible week so today is a reset day/week! My mom who I have been estranged from for 10 years passed away and stirred up a lot of bad memories for me...we never had a relationship and in fact, I wasn't even mentioned in the will...expected that but nonetheless still hurts to know that your mom didn't care. So I reset and forge ahead as I deal with these mix of emotions! It's all about the journey and being the best version of ourselves!!! Have a great well all!!! :)

I'm sorry to hear this, my relationship wasn't great with my dad and I was really thrown by his death (back 10 years ago). Good for you for resetting. I found I needed to grieve the relationship I wanted and didn't have rather than the one I did have.

Thank you!! This is it exactly!!! ❤️
  • shannonkelly08
    Happy Monday all!! Well, today was supposed to be my weigh-in day but I think I will take a pass...I don't think I gained or lost but it was a terrible week so today is a reset day/week! My mom who I have been estranged from for 10 years passed away and stirred up a lot of bad memories for me...we never had a relationship and in fact, I wasn't even mentioned in the will...expected that but nonetheless still hurts to know that your mom didn't care. So I reset and forge ahead as I deal with these mix of emotions! It's all about the journey and being the best version of ourselves!!! Have a great well all!!! :)

@shannonkelly08 I am so sorry for the loss and all the bad memories and mixed emotions that it brings. Not all relationships are are good or fair and I understand how difficult that can be. I have had some important relationships not work myself. Praying you will find peace with all your feelings.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the kind words ❤️
  • shannonkelly08
    swimmom_1 wrote: »
    @shannonkelly08
    I'm also sorry to hear this. I agree with others, BE KIND TO YOURSELF!

Thank you ❤️
  • shannonkelly08
    RunDMC2021 wrote: »
    @shannonkelly08
    I’m sorry that you are going through a difficult time…..Be kind to yourself.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your kind words ❤️
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,187 Member
    Thank you, @swimmom_1 just saw your post.

Chris