Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,836 Member
    Options
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

How are you seeing who does the reactions; what am I missing?

• ReenieHJ
    Options

Hmmm, wondering if going through chewy.com for all my dogs' meds and food would be cheaper. I pay much more for their needs than my own and it's getting awfully expensive.

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

Click on your pic top right...

It's hidden there 😏

More steps to do what you want it to do.. joy

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options

I wonder if I'd care more about being/doing better if I felt like my efforts would pay off. Seems like it, but am I just making excuses for being lazy and not caring?

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options

Got it! Thank you! Now I’ll be able to respond more quickly to requests for Canadian rioters. 🤗

• Ilovecereals82
    Ilovecereals82 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

Laying in bed wondering if Iocked the downstairs patio door 😳

• ReenieHJ
    Options

So very true.

There are a lot of unsung heroes in our world and not nearly enough appreciation and/or respect goes out to them all. :(

So to add to your thought, I'd love to add nursing assistants, particularly working with Hospice patients. Having watched what they go through and how their work must affect them, along with how underappreciated they are. Thank you for being there and offering the TLC that your patients and families need.❤️

• ErickGuzman
    ErickGuzman Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Am I the only one who’s got that post pre-workout crash/depression ?? 🤔

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Is it just my imagination or did participation in yon' forums crash dramatically after the new forum was updated? Like people took that as the "nail in the coffin" as it were and just vanished? This place seems more like a ghost town than it did the last time I went away for awhile and came back.

I know, seems empty.
    The change was such a bummer,
    hope they come back.
    I still don’t like the changes overall but I am slowly getting used to navigating around.
  • Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    How are you seeing who does the reactions; what am I missing?

Where where I wanna see who dislikes me so much they give me so much attention.. I wanna say thanks in my own special way 😏😁
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Is it just my imagination or did participation in yon' forums crash dramatically after the new forum was updated? Like people took that as the "nail in the coffin" as it were and just vanished? This place seems more like a ghost town than it did the last time I went away for awhile and came back.

I know, seems empty.
    hope they come back.
    I still don’t like the changes overall but I am slowly getting used to navigating around.

Yep..
    k1cud3ajropn.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options

I know, seems empty.
    hope they come back.

I think it'll take a bit for people to get used to it and then it'll be fine again. I know I gave it a few days for "working out some kinks". 😁
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    (not to mention that it's still broken for android app users)