Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 168

Options

Replies

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,790 Member
    Options
    @starrjulia8 thank you! What kind of puzzles do you do? I currently have 3 crosswords on the table. I told my husband I think I’m brain dead. He’s a Sudoku guy. We also used to do lots of jigsaw puzzles but Oskar is too fond of knocking things off the table!

Ha, my DW and I are opposite you. Crosswords for me, sudoku for her. 🤪
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,982 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    Announcement! I am creating this post from my Android phone.!

Oh YAAY! I've been checking all day. So glad community access is back on Android! Its my first go to.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,041 Member
    Options
    @starrjulia8 thank you! What kind of puzzles do you do? I currently have 3 crosswords on the table. I told my husband I think I’m brain dead. He’s a Sudoku guy. We also used to do lots of jigsaw puzzles but Oskar is too fond of knocking things off the table!

I'm with hubby! I love me some sudoku!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    @starrjulia8 Thank you so much!
    @coblujay Fun progress pics - love it!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,288 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie - what a little cutie ! He doesn't look like another pug (not yet anyway!) is he a boxer ?
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    @musicsax thank you for posting the next round!

@39flavours I get bloated and miserable from carbs not salt. One issue I have had is cramping in my feet so in the evening I eat pink salt. What ever trace minerals are in it make a difference.

Thank you for the insight! I have black salt in the cupboard, no pink salt, but apparently black salt has de-bloating properties too

From webmd:

"Health Benefits

Black salt has antioxidant properties and has surprisingly low sodium levels. It also contains important minerals like iron, calcium, and magnesium, which are essential to healthy bodies.

Other added benefits of black salt include:

Reduces Heartburn and Bloating

Black salt stimulates bile production in the liver, and helps control heartburn and bloating. It restricts acid levels and reduces reflux. A pinch of salt can reduce the formation of gases and limit bloating and flatulence.

Digestion

If you have digestive issues, black salt is a good remedy to help your liver make bile and improve the body’s fat-soluble vitamin absorption in the small intestine.

Heart Health

Black salt contains an Ama, or toxic remains of improperly digested food in the stomach, reducing property. This component helps reduce cholesterol.

It also regulates blood pressure by acting as a natural blood thinner. Doctors recommend no more than 6 grams per day, as taking more than this can raise your blood pressure. If you have high blood pressure, do not take more than 3.75 grams per day."

I have been looking into FODMAPS and thinking of trying an elimination diet xq8d35gy723a.jpg

Also need to eat more live yoghurt and get better gut bacteria

X