Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey Blue Team sorry I've been away. On Vacation with the future in laws in Myrtle Beach :) I've been taking advantage of being on vacation and not logging or exercising but I plan to be back in full force as soon as I get back to Jersey on Saturday night so I'll be in touch soon! Hope everyones doing a fantastic job! Love the new challenge! :O)
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    everyone have a great weekend! Im 30 on tomorrow (17th) which ive been in a mood about, late 20s crisis!!! but you know what, im fitter than ive ever been so will def be partying in style with my hubby in old london town tomorrow! so fair warning orange team members! it will look horrific! lol!

Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy it :o)
  • kbcakes
    Options
    I'm still here! I forgot to weigh in yesterday because I had a raging headache in the morning, spent the afternoon working on a wedding cake, and then the evening was dedicated to going to curriculum night at 2 schools.

In any case, it wasn't a great week for me. I didn't exercise enough, or keep up on my water. I was okay when I remembered to drink, but I just don't feel thirsty very often, so I can go a whole day without drinking anything. When I don't drink the water, I don't lose weight.

So - here's my stats for the week:

Thursday Weigh In - 167.

Calories Burned - 1326

Water Intake - I only did 8 cups of water on 2 of the past 7 days. I really need to up this.

Hopefully it will be a better week.

Good luck everybody!!
  • kkuhly
    kkuhly Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Stats so far this week:

Days Of Push Ups: 1/7

Cups of water: 7/50

All food logged: 1/7

Fruits and Veggies: 1/7

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    1. Do 30 Push-ups per day! Yes...you can split them up... Yes you can modify. Do girl pushups...do Wallies (as I call them) Wall-push ups.... Do 5 at a time if you have to, but do 30 per day!

2. 50 Cups of Water for the week at least!

3. AT LEAST 5 SERVINGS of Fruit and VEGGIES per day!! A serving for most things is about a cup of veggies or a small apple..size of fist?? Look up a serving size of each fruit and/or veggie you log! Try your best to make them fresh, and remember frozen has more nutrients than canned with none of the added salt! (water weight anyone?? ugh...)

4. LOG EVERYTHING YOU EAT EVERY DAY!!!!! (I'm struggling here...some of you will ace me on this one.!! )

Great challenges! I am stuck at work today because my husband's car broke down and he has to go for his MRI today. So before I even read this challenge, I brought veggies and hummus for breakfast, grapes and more veggies for lunch!! The logging is the biggest challenge for me too. We got this!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I didn't see the challenge for the week until I got home yesterday @ 4:00pm, so I am a little behind.

Water: 15/90
    Push-ups: 30/210
    Fruits/Veggies: 2/35

Personal Goal:
    Calories: 398/3500

I weighed myself yesterday and lost .6 lbs, but I weighed myself again this morning because Friday's were always my orginal days and I feel out-of-whack when I do it a different day! I lost an additional .6 lbs so I lost a total of 1.2 lbs this week!

LET'S DO THIS!!! Don't get discouraged everyone, it is hard but you're all doing amazing!!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    9/15-9/21 Weekly Challenge

ON TOP OF THE 30 PUSHUPS, 5 SERVINGS OF FRUIT AND VEG, 50 CUPS OF WATER AND LOGGING, I AM GOING TO ADD A PERSONAL GOAL TO WORKOUT AT LEAST 5 DAYS.

9/15- 8 OF 5O CUPS OF WATER DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, DID NOT MEET FRUIT AND VEG TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #1 FOR WEEK DONE

9/16

9/17

9/18

9/19

9/20

9/21

Nice goal, I made a personal goal for myself too...to burn at least 3500 calories...it makes me work harder and I love it! Keep up the great work!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    OK - I did do some pushups in my AM workouts on Thursday, I think it came out to around 20 - I wish I had of read this challenge before this AM cuz I could have got Hubby to do some pushups with me when we got home from the gym :laugh:

Water is no problem for the Water Drunk :wink: I do about 20-25 per day so that just leaves me to focus on fruit/veggies

Unfortunately I only got about 2 servings in yesterday - slept through most of the day & my eating was rather minimal. I'll do better today - I usually make sure to have at least 1 serving with each meal - plus I have to go grocery shopping this weekend & pick up some more fruits & veggies (almost out of EVERYTHING right now!)

I'm getting better at logging everything every day: the only day I slip are the evening I go to my Mum's for dinner - I eat well but I don't weigh any foods & I know I sometimes go a little over: Wednesday nites will be my challenge nite :happy:

Orange Team - we CAN do this!! Maybe with the extra push on fruits & veggies we can avoid the cookie, chocolate & chip monster - make it a point to eat fruit/veggies instead of the Monster Foods :tongue: Plus, we might actually see those loses if we can conquer the Beasts :wink:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    9/15-9/21 Weekly Challenge

9/15: pushups-no, didn't see the challenge until after my workout; logged all food; 4 servings fruit and veggies (hmm, sodium was lower yesterday too-coincidence????); only 8 cups water. Water should be very easy for me. Worked out and burned 542.

9/16 pushups-done;

9/17

9/18

9/19

9/20

9/21

Nat and Mariam, I like the idea of a team challenge to tame the sweet monster that has overtaken us. My bigger issue is really the sodium but Mariam, like you, I've been getting a little "lax" in my food discipline. Your birthday is a big day so you need to celebrate that but after that, we'll be watching you too! We can do this!!!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Sorry girls did not chi in yesterday as it was my husbands birthday and was cooking him cake and some stuff he like

Here are my updates from last week challenge:
    9/8  - 710 cals 8 cups
    9/9- 1239 cals 6 cups 
    9/10- 437 cals 12 cups
    9/11-  219 cals 10 cups
    9/12- 939 cals 13 cups
    9/13- 1080 cals 16 cups
    9/14- 410 cals 10 cups

And I lost .4 pounds now my current weight is or was on ursday morning 159.4.

Tausha please don't hold it against me. I will try my best on this weeks challenge. This week's challenge is awesome.
    I took a tabata class yesterday and already up I. My quota of pushups ;)
    Water is all good too

Only th g I ma offing on is logging in food and 5 serving of veggies and fruits

Does fruit Cake I made count for fruit serving :p it did have doe fresh fruit.
    Not sure about sodium yet still have to log yesterday food . But did 3 awesome workouts
    2 zumba and I tabata

will Check everybody 's results now I am sure everybody did awesome!!!

Go team purple!! W
  • Kittu125
    Options
    Awesome job Laura . Amazing water intake and fabulous calorie burn. You go girl!! Woohoo!!
    Go team purple!!!

9/8- 527 calories, 16 cups of water
    9/9- 548 calories, 18 cups of water
    9/10- 850 calories, 15 cups of water
    9/11- 597 calories, 17 cups of water
    9/12- 212 calories, 21 cups of water
    9/13- 572 calories, 15 cups of water
    9/14-

Total- 3306 calories, 102 cups of water
    Goal- 3500 calories, 90 cups of water

Go TEAM PURPLE!!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    Sorry girls did not chi in yesterday as it was my husbands birthday and was cooking him cake and some stuff he like

Here are my updates from last week challenge:
    9/8  - 710 cals 8 cups
    9/9- 1239 cals 6 cups 
    9/10- 437 cals 12 cups
    9/11-  219 cals 10 cups
    9/12- 939 cals 13 cups
    9/13- 1080 cals 16 cups
    9/14- 410 cals 10 cups

And I lost .4 pounds now my current weight is or was on ursday morning 159.4.

Tausha please don't hold it against me. I will try my best on this weeks challenge. This week's challenge is awesome.
    I took a tabata class yesterday and already up I. My quota of pushups ;)
    Water is all good too

Only th g I ma offing on is logging in food and 5 serving of veggies and fruits

Does fruit Cake I made count for fruit serving :p it did have doe fresh fruit.
    Not sure about sodium yet still have to log yesterday food . But did 3 awesome workouts
    2 zumba and I tabata

will Check everybody 's results now I am sure everybody did awesome!!!

Go team purple!! W

Keerti, you are doing great too! .4lbs lost is better than nothing! Keep it up and we'll keep losing together!!!

Laura
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    # of Cups of Water: 8/62
    # of Days Meeting Push-Up Goal: 2/7
    # of Days Meeting Fruits/Veggies Goal: 0/7
    # of Days Logging ALL Food: 1/7
    # of calories burned: 540/2000

Mariam-great goals and great pic!!! Have a Happy Birthday too!!! the big 3-0!!!!!

Kelli-it's all good!!! time to push yourself this week, and see what you are capable of!

Laura-congrats on your loss this week!

AFM-on with another day!! My PUs are done thanks to JM Ripped in 30 and I have 2 servings of veggies in already too! WOOT!

:heart: COME ON TEAM YELLOW (INCLUDING OUR NEW FEW!) LET'S SHOW EVERYONE THAT WE CAN ALL FINISH THE GOALS THIS WEEK!! WOOT:heart:
  • Kittu125
    Options
    Awesome job Reene!!!!

Great water intake and nice cals burned too. Way to go! Keep up the good work!!

Challenge Update:

Thurs, 9/8: 0 cals; 15 cups of H20
    Fri, 9/9: 1163 cals; 13 cups of H20
    Sat, 9/10: 0 cals, 6 cups of H20
    Sun, 9/11: 0 cals, 10 cups of H20
    Mon, 9/12: 1309, 15 cups of H20
    Tues, 9/13: 1175, 13 cups of H20
    Weds, 9/14: 534, 12 cups of H20

Total: 4181/5000 cals & 84/45 cups of H20
  • Kittu125
    Options
    Weigh In Time - 266 that is 2 lbs lost. Yeah!:bigsmile:

Awesome !! Congratulations!!!
  • Kittu125
    Options
    Weei 2 calorie burn 1,935 thats amazing for me to even post up here i have never been so dedicated to anything before !
    Checking in at 189.0 this week lost a pound since monday so thats a good thing !
    Go Team Purple you girls rock !

Woohoo Kristen!! You rock girl!! You rocked this challenge. Fantastic loss this week.
  • Kittu125
    Options
    9/8- 920/12c
    9/9- 977/10c
    9/10- 1030/10c (might have a few more)
    9/11- 958/11c
    9/12- 920/8c (going for 10)
    9/13- 866/11c
    9/14-791/12c

Total for calories: 6462 (Goal was 1760)
    Total for Water Intake: 74 (Goal was 70)

Wow!! You did great last week Suzzane!!! Keep up the great work. Can't believe you burned 6462 cals.

Good work everyone! These totals are final. :smile:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Miriam - Happy early B-Day!! Tomorrow is an AWESOME day as it is also my Baby Sis's B-day (she'll be 32); Turning 30 is not that bad - just realize that you are a very strong woman who has come so far & more great things are to come!

TEAM ORANGE - I think that's a GO on the Team Challenge. Angie - if you cut out the sweets/cookies & add fruits/veggies instead that will also combat the sodium issue (you wouldn't believe the amount of sodium in sweets and treats!!!).

On an up note - I actually realized that I did more than 30 push-ups yesterday without even realizing it or knowing about the challenge: Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 1 has pushups and I think I counted 20 this AM plus I had done another cardio DVD after that one yesterday that had me doing another 10 or so - thinking I did around 30 yesterday, Yea!! And, this AM - without meaning to, I picked another DVD to follow up Ripped in 30 that had me doing an additional 20 pushups so I'm at 40 pushups for today :happy:
    And, for fruits & veggies, I'm already up 4 servings thanx to not a whole lot of food in the fridge - I needed a good lunch so had to be creative: no tomatoes, but did have lettuce, ended up cutting up an apple & pear, mixing with the last of the grilled chicken w/a dollop of mayo & vinegar & some salsa & rice chips on the side (needed some carbs!).

Dinner I'm already planning as veggies & rice & since I usually do WAY more veggies than rice, I should be good for today :flowerforyou:

Sometimes when you get excited about a challenge your body will listen & make things work out :happy: Good luck to EVERYONE on this week's Challenge!!

(PS - Tausha: my weight may have finally dropped, but I'm leaving it at 149 for now in case this AM's weigh-in was a fluke :tongue: )
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Chandra-Great Loss!

Shelley-Good Job meeting your calorie goal. Don’t worry about .1lb, you probably alright knocked that off.

Tara-Nice start for this weeks challenge. Looks like you’re going to get your F/Vs in today. WTG!

Mariam-That’s a great idea for your team challenge. Happy 30th Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Laura-Congrats on the loss! GO TEAM PURPLE!

Keerti-Hope your husband enjoyed his b day. Congrats on the loss! WOW, you had a great workout yesterday!

Nat-Sounds like you have a great day planned! Enjoy your dinner!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hey all! remember that this thread will lock after 20 pages are done! so keep checking!

ok pushup challenge done! failed miserably on the fruit challenge! but the celebrations started early at work and i had krispy kreme doughnuts! was organised by my fellow nurses and the secretaries bought me flowers and cakes! so angie and nat im owning up! lol! tomorrow i will make better choices and get some fruit and veg in!