Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    That's good news! :)
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    That achyness goes away by day 5.
    At least it did for me!
    It was so worth it after that because then I only got achy again one other time and that was at the beginning of level 2. My shoulders hurt for a day.
    Yes your right I don't feel sore today and its day 5 for me!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I'm glad! The soreness is the worst part.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I would like to be a part of this group! I just re-started the 30ds today!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Day 3 today, omg my *kitten* hurts and my thighs, ouuchhyy, buts that's a good thing :P
    Lol me too this is the reason i usually quit things like this :/
    LOL me too, if it was at least a fun workout I wouldn't care so much, seriously the only thing keeping me going is the amazing result pics I saw from others in the success stories, 26 more days lol :P
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    That achyness goes away by day 5.
    At least it did for me!
    It was so worth it after that because then I only got achy again one other time and that was at the beginning of level 2. My shoulders hurt for a day.
    Yes your right I don't feel sore today and its day 5 for me!
    Tomorrow is day 5 for me, so hope all the soreness goes away, the outer sides of my calves and outer sides of my feet ache so bad after the workout, sometimes it travels up to the sides of the knees. Hopefully this will decrease too :P
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I can't wait to take my measurements the morning I start 30DS.
    I want to see the difference from the day I stopped, till the day I start again.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Hope everyone is going strong with their shredding! :)
  • wadesha
    Options
    Day six and wanted to skip today after getting home late. Thank goodness for my mom telling me to do it anyway. I was so happy I did it in the end :)
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Day 5 Today, pushed myself harder and watched my form, feel extremely sore, thank god it goes away by next morning, I can barely walk :P
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I just bought it yesterday! I haven't bought weights yet though. What weight do you think someone should use that is just starting that is moderately fit? I've heard it's rough so I was almost thinking maybe I should just use water bottles but maybe that won't be heavy enough. I don't want to be totally dead because my job is pretty physical.
  • wadesha
    Options
    I just bought it yesterday! I haven't bought weights yet though. What weight do you think someone should use that is just starting that is moderately fit? I've heard it's rough so I was almost thinking maybe I should just use water bottles but maybe that won't be heavy enough. I don't want to be totally dead because my job is pretty physical.
    I think you should use 3-5 lbs if you don't normally lift weights
  • wadesha
    Options
    I think you should use 3-5 lbs if you don't normally lift weights
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 1 today! Finally found something good to use as weights since I don't have the money to buy real ones.
    Thank jeebus for all the logs in the back yard! Using two 5lb logs!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    bmq: I use 3 pound weights. :)

Amanda: That's interesting and cool! Gogo logs!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I think I will start with you!!
    I have done this DVD before with good results. The only thing is I get bored really easily! Hoping to stick with the whole 30 days this time!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    It does get boring, but you gotta stick with it.
    I'm excited to start on Tuesday!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Just completed Day 6 of Level 1, 24 more days... lol
  • wadesha
    Options
    Day 8 only two more days until level 2 and i'm so scared lol