MFP Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I did my weight lifting and 1 hour of hip hop class.

Go BLUE team!

Question: How do I get my signature to show a picture - blue shirt?
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Green team rules!!!!! I've gotten about 500 calories a day but today I will apologize to my team but I had to get blood work done and I do not do good with needles and I feel really sick after words; also doesn't help that I told the lady nobody can get blood out of my arm they have to draw it from my hand, but no she's amazing and was going to be able to get it out of my arm and went fishing around in my arm needless to say didn't work but I now have a bruised arm. So I didn't do any today but I will make up for it tomorrow!!
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I did my weight lifting and 1 hour of hip hop class.

Go BLUE team!

Question: How do I get my signature to show a picture - blue shirt?

make your "img" lowercase...think that might work
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    so far this week...
    monday: 1067
    tuesday: 853
    wednesday: 729

plan to push myself tonight after work :)

go team blue! :)
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Go yellow team!

I've gotten my exercise in every day so far but not as many calories burned as some of you. Gonna have to kick it up a notch! But.....I was down 3 pounds this morning!! So excited! This is really working.

Good luck everyone!
    Opal

SW: 180
    CW: 176.6
    GW: 140

r3NYVb
  • clvdandj
    Options
    Go Purple Team!

I was doing well and lost motivation Tuesday and Wendesday ate poorly and didnt workout!! So i better get my butt in gear bring in the calories for my team! Good luck to everyone else!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    So just double checking tomorrow we come on this thread and we post our weight and workout calories burned for the M-F, right?
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    So just double checking tomorrow we come on this thread and we post our weight and workout calories burned for the M-F, right?

Correct!!! I believe she also said we can post it early on saturday morning for those people that weigh in on saturday
  • alibaba0310
    Options

Correct!!! I believe she also said we can post it early on saturday morning for those people that weigh in on saturday

yep you got it! if you guys are friends with me, id actually love it if you could email/inbox/whatever its called me your calories for each day and your weight. itl create a lot less confusion in the thread and be a lottt easier for me. thanks! =) i think you can send me a message even if your not friends with me.
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hoping I can talk hubby into a "date" at the YMCA while the kiddos hit child watch so I can get more calories burned! Also, fingers crossed for good weather so I can get out for a lunchtime walk!

Have a great night all!

Amy :)
  • nicoleat1049
    nicoleat1049 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amy - I belong to the Y as well. Do you love it? For me it's an awesome motivation to work out because I get an hour of quiet (I have a 3 year old and a 10 month old - both boys - sometimes life is really loud)

I haven't made it to they gym in two days bc I've been super sick. I also ate mac & cheese (eek). I'm starting to feel a little better today, so hopefully I'll be back to it tomorrow. There's a 9:30 Zumba class calling my name :)

Great job keeping it going everyone!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Morning All! I will PM my weight over once I have my minutes of exercise tallied & completed for today.

I am down 3.1# since last Friday :)

SW=197.1
    CW=194

Nicole - I do love the YMCA - that hour of peace is priceless!!

Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs,
    amy
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Sent info to Alibaba, but weigh in was
    SW: 159 (I think..)
    CW: 156.8

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!
  • AvaCopper11
    Options
    I burned 1,825 calories this week, I would have burned more but I didnt have time to workout on monday or tuesday :(
  • nicoleat1049
    nicoleat1049 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    alibaba0310, I messaged you my results for the week (I think that's what I was supposed to do.) If you need anything else, just let me know.

Have a great weekend everyone :)
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    Thank you SO much to the 6 people that have already sent me your information for the week! Everyone is doing AMAZINGLY! For everyone else, I hope I get your numbers tonight or tomorrow! Thanks everyone!
    -Ali
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I did so well on my 1st week but...then I had pizza for dinner. <sigh> At least I only had 2 slices and I did enjoy it :).
    Tomorrow I will get back on my low carb diet.

Congrats everyone for finish the 1st week.
    Blue team: Together we can KICK other teams butts!
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Team red has one person turning in all of our information I hope you have received it! :)

I lost 1.2 lbs am at 312.8 now :)
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I burned 1069 calories this week and am down by 7.6 pounds! Really loving this and it's a lot easier than I thought it would be. Go yellow team!

Opal

r3NYVb
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Team red has one person turning in all of our information I hope you have received it! :)

I lost 1.2 lbs am at 312.8 now :)

Yep that's me. alibaba0310, you should have TheRed Team's results by now.