30 Day Shred Group- September

Options

Replies

• Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am not doing too well..I'm still stuck at Day 7...havent been able to work out all week....Work is killing me :frown:
    I will try to do as much as I can this weekend...

Glad to see everyone still pushing...Keep it up
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Double Post
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I have decided that I'm going to start the 30DS over again... I missed way too many days, want the full effect and finally have something better to use as weights, rather than the cans of food I was using! :laugh:
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Level 1 done! :D
  • theperfectratio
    theperfectratio Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Are others taking break days? I realized that I have had a good workout in everyday since July 25 and this is pretty silly (I do about 60-90 minutes per day). I need to be more disciplined to take breaks without falling off the wagon and loosing my motivation for exercise. My challenge is that I will be out of town for 10 days at the end of the month and I know I will miss some days during that time.
    Ditto on evrything you said here...except I've already taken break days.The out of town thing is going to be HARD though because I'm staying at a friend's place and I won't be able to work out :\
  • yummymummy52
    yummymummy52 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    L1 Day 2 completed yesterday - it did feel a little bit easier than the first day but I still had to really push myself with some of the exercises and I got very sweaty and out of breath so I know I was putting in enough effort :smile:

Must say in a strange way am enjoying it - I like the fact its only small segments so I know that whatever I'm doing isn't going to last for long.

Lets see what day 3 brings me later on :tongue:
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Day 16, Level 2 (Day 6) done! ..beginning to see a difference in my endurance as far as getting through the exercises without stopping. See you tomorrow shredders! ;) Have a wonderful shred everyone!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    L2D5 done! I can't believe that I actually feel like quitting during the workout and this is my second month doing it. I think it is more mental than anything.

Are others taking break days? I realized that I have had a good workout in everyday since July 25 and this is pretty silly (I do about 60-90 minutes per day). I need to be more disciplined to take breaks without falling off the wagon and loosing my motivation for exercise. My challenge is that I will be out of town for 10 days at the end of the month and I know I will miss some days during that time. I think my plan will be to take Sundays off of the Shred and just go for a little run to keep myself moving.

On the bright side, I was down another pound this morning and a half an inch on my hips. That will keep me going for sure!

I haven't taken a break so far, and have pretty much had a formal workout everyday since July when I went on vacation (but then I walked a few hours every day) I'm starting "Ripped" in October and will take the rest day that she suggests in that DVD.

Congrats on the wt loss!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Finished Day 16.... I'm thinking WTF? I've lost 1.5 inches in my waist so far this time around, but I'm UP 3#. I realize the soup I had for dinner last night was salty, but SHEESH!!!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • theperfectratio
    theperfectratio Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Has anyone who is doing the program noticed a lack of results when not doing the program on back to back days? I haven't done it in a few days but I've worked out in other ways (running, fitness boot camp) but I haven't lost a single inch around my waist since the program started. I have lost an inch around each thigh, but that's it...): nowhere else.
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Half way through
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    D1L2 (Day 11) done! I really like level 2! (even if I had to do a lot of the modified versions ;-) Found it easier on the weights but harder on cardio.
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    L2D6 done but I have to be honest... I wasn't totally in to it this morning. My ankle is hurting like a *****! I even tried wrapping it. Should have just rested it today because I fear I've injured it worse. Oh well. Enough whining! Today is my daughter's 6th Birthday! Will be a fun day especially since my work out is out of the way.
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Morning shredders! Day 17, Level 2 (Day 7) is done. My endurance is definitely improving, I've been able to hang with Natalie for a majority of the workout...still modifying with Anita at times...but I'm definitely improving. I think the end is somewhere in sight less than 2 weeks away :wink: . Have a great workout / weekend!
  • Dinah93
    Dinah93 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, can I join you? Started 30DS today, I was pretty knackered after the warm up which isnt a good sign! Hoping to be a lot better by the middle of October.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Yay! Happy to have found this thread. It's a pity you can't see notifications on your homepage. How do you keep this thread easy to access?

Day 16 (Day 6 Level 2) done today. I finally felt that today was a bit easier at L2. This level is so much harder than Level 1, I'm quite scared of L3. Anyway, feeling focused, so good luck everyone!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I did all my V Flies today!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I worked out this afternoon instead of this morning... Not so sure what I think about Shredding in the afternoon! :noway: Day 17 done, looking forward to moving on to "Ripped" in October. Hope everyone's doing well!!

• eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Level 2 finished!!! Whoooo, it was a hard one today but knowing it was the last day of it really helped get me through it! Am ready for L3 tomorrow!

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to posting amazing results really soon!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Day 18 is done. I'm getting bored so I'm glad there are only 2 more days. The only thing that pulls me through is the fact that I REALLY like circuit 3... Almost there..