- 10,000 steps / 5 flights
    - 30 min of cardio
    - Log everything / Stay green
    - Put laundry away
    - Clean cat box
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    Weekend was a blowout, calorie-wise. But I logged best I could, a win in itself. Moving on.

JFT M 1/17
    1) Dentist 9:00 to check bone density progress :neutral: need more calcium
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Leftovers for supper / more milk & yogurt / net calories zero / 112 oz. water
    4) Review PY Title 31 / sort AJNH papers / submit new leave requests
    5) Prep lunch for Tues. / mending / wash dishes / another ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 5:50 alarm (treadmill before work)

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • registered for Frenzy on the Fox 5K on 1.21.22
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Been struggling a bit lately.
    Not really badly or anything
    Just feeling a bit off. I couldn't get my logging right. I couldn't stop snacking at night then forgetting how much I had. And then I wasn't meeting my goals and I just felt a bit deflated by it.

But, pulled my big girl pants up, logged what I could remember and up to now I've only missed one day of logging (which I think I allowed the other day because there was just no way to measure the amount of calories, the downside of cakes baked by someone else!)
    I know I've missed some stuff but I can't remember what they were so it's as close as I can get it.

My word of the year is determination. So Ive got to log the good, the bad and the ugly. Not to feel ashamed or embarrassed or like I've failed.
    If I go over my calories. It's fine as long as I've stayed accountable and logged it.
    I just wish I could do better, as good as I did in my first week
    I think the weight gain in my second week put me right off, I still haven't input it into MFP. I felt like all my hard work was wasted.
    But I stopped putting in the hard work, so what do I expect.

But good lesson learned.
    If I want it, I need to be determined enough to do it.

No point in logging as it's already pretty late in the day but goals are the same as usual.
    But tomorrow I'll be back to proper goal posting and sticking to it.

I need to be determined through and through.
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,610 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5 pm, except fir my sose of metamusal.
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Quick update from me!
    Logged my food today and I've done well.
    Swapped spaghetti for Courghetti with Bolognese and got a few waters in today.
    And done 10k steps.
    Proper goal setting tomorrow x
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    It’s late and I’m just over my planned bedtime so am going to post and dash. But have read everyone’s news and sending good start of the week vibes.

Monday goals recap:
    Morning run ✅ 2m
    Take photo of garden area for contractor ✅
    Pack soup and yoghurt✅
    Walk kids to school☑️ Walked them halfway and they did the rest together
    Keep an eye on water intake ❌
    Update pastoral document❌
    Mark at lunchtime✅ (And at break and the end of the day… 😔)
    Leave by 4:30 ❌ Helped a colleague with his application to uni
    Stay within calorie goal ✅
    Bed by 10.☑️ 10:10 - close enough!

Tuesday goals:
    Morning run
    Pack yoghurt and fruit
    Walk kids to school - L saxophone!
    Pay bill
    Book ear piercing for L
    Party bus/limo enquiry
    Stay within calorie goal
    Water
    Leave by 5
    Bed by 10.

Night all xx
  • tech_hunter
    tech_hunter Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    1/17/2022 JFT:
    -log food, and maybe don't have to completely re-log it late in the day! I did it!
    -no snacks Check
    -horse riding or gym, maybe both? Pipe dream but will try. Rode for over an hour, and it was actual work. We have our horse in a new stable, it's a new arena, new horses, new scary things, and new bridle, so I worked on her until she was comfortable and slowed down. Good win!

1/18/2022 JFT:
    -log food
    -no snacks
    -gym I think, since we rode today.
    -bring pots and bins up to upper patio for growing season I get so antsy in January!)
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    JFT - January 16
    Log all food - 🙂
    1.5L of water - 🙂
    Exercise. - 🙂 stayed busy so counting it
    Gratitude journal - 🙂

JFT - January 17
    Log all food
    1.5L of water
    Exercise
    Gratitude journal

@beachwalker99 - I hope that the year proves that retirement is doable.

@Bex953172 - I was/am struggling getting back into the routines I had a few years ago. I don’t know why I’m struggling so hard except “I just don’t wanna”. (Insert whiny 4 year old tone). As the adult that I am I know that I need to though. My doctor made me a deal to let me retest my blood in a 3 or 4 months before putting me on meds for my sugar levels. Diabetes is one disease I don’t want so I have to kick myself in the butt and get at it.

@tech_hunter - I love horses from a distance. I want to love them close but I can’t do it. In another life I would love to own stables.

Had a quiet day at work, the roads were bad so most of the staff worked from home. I’m hoping the storm tonight makes the same thing happen tomorrow.

I had a pimple show up today on my eyelid of all places. It is annoying. I think it must be the progesterone I had to take to help with the menopause issues.

I should go do my journal and take my BP. Have a good night.

• MrsHermit
    MrsHermit Posts: 195 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I didn't update last night and just went for it today. I feel better physically and also relieved that we're finally making noticeable progress in packing. DH doesn't mind waiting until closer to move date, but I just don't want to risk being hurried, want the apt to be as tidy as possible beforehand (and want to see what fits and what has to go). I hope to start exercising again this week, pushing aside boxes to do so. Up To The Beat has a new video out so I'd like to try that one, as well as her 70s Disco one that I recently did a claymation to (and can't get the Boogie Wonderland out of my head). :smiley:
    MrsHermit wrote: »
    sundown: do dishes ✔️
    blog post ✔️ worked on it a little, had fun working with clay to try claymation
    pack tubs **finish quickly see if need more** ❌

JFT Sunday 1-16
    yikes halfway through the month already
    devotional in morning ❌
    get up already!! nap later ❌
    clear space in studio, exercise ✔️ ❌
    help DH with his errands ✔️
    make a dent in packing before he returns home ❌
    finish blog post ✔️
    laundry ✔️
    dishes ✔️
    more water/tea❌
    do crafts ✔️

JFT Monday 1-17 (didn't post earlier just went through the day)
    devotional ✔️
    journal ✔️
    dishes ✔️
    don't have breakfast ✔️
    put away laundry ✔️
    drink tea ✔️
    pack some kitchen boxes✔️
    pack some books boxes✔️
    pack some crafts boxes✔️
    1 errand✔️
    pizza for dinner in moderation✔️
    did you pack today?✔️
    exercise ❌
    crafts ❌
    no snacking - tea
    evening activities - journal, pray, read, crochet

JFT Tuesday 1-18
    Devotional
    Journal
    Kitchen task - salad, make sausage
    Chore task - clean filter
    DH errand?
    Clean balcony and balcony doors
    pack books/office/some crafts
    crafts
    exercise
    evening activities - journal, pray, read, crochet

Chit chat/catchup I just like to say hello and that trying matters! I know what it's like to feel like nobody cares and how much of a letdown that is, so want to try to say that y'all do matter and your better choices today, no matter how small, will add up over time!

@Anchor123456 Hi and welcome! I avoided calorie tracking too until I learned that MFP allows you to put in your own recipes manually. I just put in my "serving size" into the title so I know what it is (like 1 cup of casserole).

@Faebert Thanks for letting me know about the muscle pain. I was wondering if I had carelessly pulled something. I'm favoring my side and it seems to be getting better, along with the coughing easing, thank God. Nice job fitting in a long walk!

@littleblackskirt oh my, so sorry to hear about the accident, but relieved nobody was hurt!

@Bex953172 Glad you didn't let an off day keep you down. I have to practice being kind to myself too - it's the perseverance that really comes through in the end. Keep trying! 10k steps and better food choices are good wins for the day!

@Janele0627 Wow happy Onderland and you're so close to your goal! Woo!!!

@more_freggies76 : ) mint chocolate oh my, that's good though that some sweets aren't as tempting as before. I'm working on replacing my temptations at the moment (with tea, fruit, veggies).

@pridesabtch Snow! How much did you get? Did you get to take a nice walk? Please don't die at your spin class! :tongue:

@mytime6630 I love sewing : )

@beachwalker99 Sounds like a good plan for your semester, with goals at home and for your health. Good for you on getting your weight to go downward! I hope you're able to see success with a new planned retirement lifestyle. DH and I are going for it this year and praying we make it.

@cschmitz110515 Tomorrow is another day, keep trying!

@tech_hunter Sounds like a good start to the week!

• tuxlife4me
    tuxlife4me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Jft Jan 18

I will track my calories and not snack.
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Word of the year: Determination

JFT Tuesday (as I promised)

- Log all food
    - Drink 6 waters
    - 10k steps
    - Clean up the house (or atleast all of downstairs for today)

My friend brought me an energy drink on the way to school this morning, she does it quite often, I love it haha. But I made the mistake of coming home then having a coffee, full of caffeine right now haha.
    I got right on with the cleaning though and forgot to post goals!
    I always take lots of breaks when I'm cleaning (my inner procrastination trying to take over) so I figured now was the time to post goals before I forget again!

Hope you all have a good day!
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!!

My head is still spinning from all the out of town trips I have been on this past week!! I'm 4 pages behind on JFT so I'll need to spend a bit of time reading thru when I can. I. Also, I am up 3 more pounds in weight! 😔 However, all is done with trips, etc; so, I SHOULD be able to get back to my routine. The variable is.....my hubby is still home between builds. It is wonderful and difficult at the same time, Lol!!!

Well, I hope all is well with my lovely JFT friends!!! 🌷🤗🌷

‐----

Tuesday JFT 01/18/2022:

▪︎Personal AM time: coffee & breakfast
    ▪︎MFP: review, post, and prelog diary-(stay within limit!!!)
    ▪︎Devotional time: read 30 min.
    ▪︎AM self-care routine
    ▪︎AM Kiddo routine
    ▪︎3_hr study session
    ▪︎Lunchtime: eat & decompress for 1_hr
    ▪︎Home exercises: Yoga and 1-BBL DVDs
    ▪︎PM Kiddo routine
    ▪︎GYM exercises: Elliptical 30 min, weights_arm day
    ▪︎Dinnertime: prep, eat, and decompress
    ▪︎PM self-care routine
    ▪︎Bedtime by 10 pm (22:00)

⭐🕺⭐
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Recap - Monday 1/17
    Log - :)
    Balanced meals - :)
    Stay hydrated - :)
    Exercise - :)
    Laundry - No
    Zoom with grandkids? - :) What fun!
    Write cards - No
    Update planner - Partially, but some aspects of schedule are still up in the air
    Bed by midnight - No

Tuesday 1/18
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Stay hydrated
    Exercise
    Laundry
    Recycling
    Stop at Mom's?
    Write and mail cards
    Publish Canvas shells
    Bed by midnight
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options

JFT Monday
    -Meeting at 6:00am :smiley:
    - Go back to bed :smiley:
    - Clean dining room and bathroom :(
    - Stop by Y and do new hire paperwork :( Canceled due to snow
    - Log food :smiley:
    - Stay green :smiley:
    - Spin Class :( Canceled due to snow
    - Try not to die :wink:
    - No alcohol :smiley:
    - bed by 11:30 :smiley:

Happy Monday y'all!

Yesterday turned into a lazy day. We got about 12" of snow. I did shovel the driveway and drive to the Y for class, but nobody showed for class. Then I came home and had frozen pizza for dinner. It was hubby's birthday so I also had a brownie.

Of course, then I had another brownie for breakfast. It happens and it was very yummy. The down side is when I have sweets in the morning it sets a bad tone for the day. I slept well last night, but was really tired this morning, so I decided to work from home. That is fine for this morning, but there are issues at the plant I need to be there for this afternoon. Bummer, but I like getting paid so there is that.

I've not got anything planned for the evening so, there is no excuse not to ride the Peleton.

JFT Tuesday
    - Morning meetings
    - Review customer complaints with ATO
    - Quality meetings
    - Go into work
    - Fix moisture analyzer
    - Research RV/VN
    - GO to Y and fill out paperwork
    - Home by 4:30
    - Ride Peleton
    - Log Food
    - Stay Green
    - No Alcohol
    - Bed by 11:30pm.

Have a happy day y'all!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,480 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @MrsHermit Your packing is probably lots of activity. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about "exercise" on top of that.

Recap M 1/17
    1) Dentist 9:00 to check bone density progress :neutral: need more calcium
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :smiley: 10.5K 32 floors 13/14
    3) Leftovers for supper / more milk & yogurt / net calories zero / 112 oz. water :p -454 last of leftover cake is finished, sodium good, fiber ok, protein excellent & calcium excellent, sugar high, 96 oz (but drank milk w/ supper)
    4) Review PY Title 31 / sort AJNH papers other stuff / submit new leave requests ~ so many changes to schedule, such a pain to rearrange = 1/3
    5) Prep lunch for Tues. / mending / wash dishes / another ta-da? due to rescheduling, prepped papers for W meeting w/ financial advisor = 2/4
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 5:50 alarm (treadmill before work) knee still bugging me, taking it easy, hiking at lunch anyway = 4/6

JFT T 1/18
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    2) Prelog meals & snacks / more milk & yogurt / net calories zero / 112 oz. water
    3) 9:00 EHN update (Teams) / 12:00 workplace lunchtime hike at Quarry Park / Facebook Live video / 2:30 IIA webinar / review AJNH papers / print Title 31 ref papers / pack laptop end of day
    4) Review financial papers / mending / wash dishes / another ta-da?
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 5:50 alarm (treadmill before work)

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • registered for Frenzy on the Fox 5K on 1.21.22
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Options

JFT for 1/17 (yesterday): ✔️
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/12) (including DH's meltaways)✔️
    2) No peanut butter today (last 1/16)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 1/17✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/14) Note: some parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.✔️
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey ok today (1-2 Tbsp). (last - 1/16)✔️
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, none of nut gift today✔️
    7) No dried apricots ok today. (last 1/16)✔️
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.✔️
    9) No turkey jerky today.✔️
    10)No turkey Vienna sausage today (last 1/16)✔️
    JFT for 1/18 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/12) (including DH's meltaways) Can do some tasting as I cook today, though.
    2) Peanut butter ok today (last 1/16)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 1/20
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/14) Note: some parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey ok today (1-2 Tbsp). (last - 1/16)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, 1 oz of nut gift ok today
    7) 1 serving dried apricots ok today. (last 1/16)
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.
    9) No turkey jerky today.
    10)No turkey Vienna sausage today (last 1/16)
    11) As I said in #1, I'll be cooking a lot over the next few days and can taste, as needed.

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm, except my dose of metamusal.
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Evening all. Busy day for me today and I’m in bed now but want to post for accountability and to stay on track. I’m doing well with the daily running and getting lots of errands sorted. Tiredness is making me want to snack though. And I definitely need to keep an eye on water intake, as that will help….

Have read everyone’s news and hope to be able to respond more tomorrow x

Tuesday goals:
    Morning run ✅
    Pack yoghurt and fruit ✅
    Walk kids to school - L saxophone! ✅
    Pay bill ✅
    Book ear piercing for L ✅
    Party bus/limo enquiry ☑️ enquiry made - no reply!
    Stay within calorie goal ✅
    Water ✅
    Leave by 5✅
    Bed by 10. ✅
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm, except my dose of metamusal.

Well, I looked at the clock wrong, and I'm 20 minutes early. Won't worry about it!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Breathing & stretching.
    2. Before Class: Check in with LS: What to do about hiring AND SUPPORTING staff with a view to progress? Check email. Think pink. Renew books. Check with GG - letters of rec?
    3. English classes: Day 7.
    4. SEL classes: Curriculum.
    5. Online classes: Send hello messages.
    6. Planning: Finish script. Read Flamer. Duolingo lesson. Visit 3 students. Call 5 caregivers. Log! Input grades. Update paper gradebook.
    7. Afternoon: Physical therapy. Unload/reload dishwasher.
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Leftovers. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Wed/Sat livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. S&F script work. Clois. Theater 2/8. Dentist 5/12. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Conf Tue 3/1. Start planning Saturday Seven for 1/22 6 PM. Yoga at library 1/22 10:00; then volunteering. Need to patch the flamingo dress. Where are my patches? Call DFCS about Medicaid; call lawyer after. Pick up elliptical. The small bathroom needs to be cleaned. Load dishwasher S/T/R eves.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 200.2

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist May 12. Oct 14 1p. PCP Apr 12 9:15. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Ankle 9:30 2/7. PT 4p Mon/Fri
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Feb 8 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. I've been stress-eating. Not a LOT a lot. A half-dozen pecans here or there. A slice of toast. It adds up. :(
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.