Why do I keep getting logged out?

I keep getting logged out and then when I log back in I dont have a feed just a message saying ''Add your friends".

Best Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 1,659 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Apologies for any problems you are having. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to [email protected]
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,628 Member
    Answer ✓
    I came onto the forums to ask exactly this question. I too, am having to log in everytime I want to go onto MFP. I am also getting the message on my newsfeed "add friends" - however, if I wait a few seconds, all my newsfeed reappears and I do still have all friends.

Answers

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,201 Member
    Same here, I have to enter of each of my friends to see how they are, but a lot haven't updated because they could not log
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Something wrong for sure. I have the same issue. I am not going to email all the friends I already have to add them when they are already added. Needs fixing please.
  • sbdriver2
    sbdriver2 Posts: 17 Member
    Same here. There used to be a box you could tick that said "keep me logged in" but it's gone.
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 119 Member
    Came here to see if anyone else was having this issue. I hope they fix it soon.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 7,496 Member
    Same. I'm having it too--and my newsfeed is gone.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 502 Member
    Oh good! I'm not the only one! I am still able to access it from the app on my phone, but I prefer the computer.
  • Jem594
    Jem594 Posts: 72 Member
    same here
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 384 Member
    Same. I came to see if anyone else had this issue too. I noticed the website looks a little different but I can't put my finger on it. The colors and logo look different? Maybe site updates are causing log outs. Hope it's temporary, otherwise it's a tad annoying. B)
  • fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 223 Member
    Same
  • no1wf
    no1wf Posts: 36 Member
    Same, the font on the home page with my daily summary is different and the numbers have all shifted and overlap eachother
  • Skyler103
    Skyler103 Posts: 112 Member
    Same problem here. Hope they fix it soon. It's a pain having to constantly log in. I'm here several times a day.
  • DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 82 Member
    Yeah MFP is making updates - if you are new WELCOME TO MFP!! This happens frequently. The app is still working the desktop version is hit or miss for the news feed. Its super frustrating.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Same problem; it's useful to come here and discover that I am not alone. It's also only showing me my home page in German, even though I have the language set to English. I was able to get to the English-language forum by adjusting the url to include EN instead of DE, but when I do that for home page it just jumps back to DE.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 1,860 Member
    I would also like to know why I keep getting logged out for the "diary" portion but not discussions. Yesterday I had to login three times to log my food. This only started a few days ago.

Please fix this ASAP. It's very frustrating. I'm still very unhappy about the upgrades you made a few months ago with the excessive white space. And now this. Do you people even test?
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 821 Member
    edited February 5
    Same here. It's been happening for the past three days. Very frustrating. I've tried to contact "the Help" section but no one seems to be able to fix the issue. I have to admit it is a bit unnerving since MFP had a huge issue with hacking years ago. I hope this isn't the case now!! :/
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 5,058 Member
    It logs me out every time now (I finally remember my password though since I've entered it 20 times in 3 days!) and to add insult to injury then it says to add friends yet you know longer can keep up with them on the website.
  • BrightEyedAgain
    BrightEyedAgain Posts: 155 Member
    I'm having the same issue as the rest of you. Very frustrating, especially not seeing my feed! Hope they get it fixed soon.