Back for the first time.....

Options
Hello everyone,
You read it correctly...I am back for the first time. I am starting all over again. New account and all. Around 2012-2014ish I was in much better shape but was more mindful of what I ate than I am now. Back in 2014-2016 I was a corrections officer and I was very active since I worked in segregation (I averaged around 17,000 steps a shift). I had tons of time to workout because I worked two days and was off two days. I went to the gym on my days off and binged tv shows the rest of the day. I guess I was happier back then because I didn't stress eat etc. The beginning of 2016 I became a correctional counselor. Not very active but boring and stress free job. I drank a gallon of water a day and always ate steamed veggies and chicken at the kitchen. Not much weight gain there. September of 2016 I became a probation officer. WORST TRANSITION EVER!!!!! The beginning wasn't bad because I lived in a bigger city. Gyms, healthy food, kickboxing class, etc so again I was in decent health. May of 2017 I changed to a small town office and nothing is here. I have a ton of cases so I am chained to my desk (and we all know stress and depression aren't good for weight loss). There are no real gyms here and now I have a toddler. Working 5 days a week and taking care of my son really leaves me not much time for myself. I used to use this app alot to chat with people etc. Then it seemed like I lost all friends on here and just didn't really use the app. So now I have created a new account and looking for new friends, male, female, fit, working on yourself like me, etc it does not matter just keep me accountable. It would also be great to find some people that have a Withings smart watch ( I have a Steel HR). But at any rate thanks for listening to my rant and thanks in advance for helping me on my journey!

Replies

• _Kelly_3000
    _Kelly_3000 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also have a desk job, 5 days a week. It is so hard to find time and energy to work out - I figure I’ll at least start with logging food and calorie deficit. We got this! 🤗
  • blerdvisionmfp
    blerdvisionmfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes _kelly3000 I agree with you. A couple weeks ago I started working on my eating. I have lost 4 lbs since I started that. I have Beachbody on my tv so I did MBF tonight.
  • _Kelly_3000
    _Kelly_3000 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
  • kayaJ111
    kayaJ111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I too am back for the first time lol. I was on before and lost 50+ pound but I managed to creep back upwards and am ready to start my journey again. Looking for others to keep me motivated and to motivate 😊