What's on your mind?

Replies

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Just thinking.....i pretty much have nothing in common with anyone here, i really dont have much to add to most threads, if i actually spole my mind it would not be taken as very beneficial......but regardless of all this, i still stop in here on a regular basis to read the half a dozen or so threads that pop up pretty frequently......go figure.....
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Just thinking.....i pretty much have nothing in common with anyone here, i really dont have much to add to most threads, if i actually spole my mind it would not be taken as very beneficial......but regardless of all this, i still stop in here on a regular basis to read the half a dozen or so threads that pop up pretty frequently......go figure.....

I actually agree but I don’t really like mfp anymore. Too many adults who act like teens in high school creating drama and spreading bs gossip. I keep to myself mostly .
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,632 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »

I always enjoy your smart, logical and thought out comments. ☺️❤️
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    A friend responded to a post I made on my page and I was a little offended when I first read it.
    Problem is, I’m not sure if I should be offended.
    I don’t know them except on MFP, maybe I took it wrong.

Screenshot so I can pass judgement.

gukt2onpfb2b.gif

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,632 Member
    redux1985 wrote: »
    A friend responded to a post I made on my page and I was a little offended when I first read it.
    Problem is, I’m not sure if I should be offended.
    I don’t know them except on MFP, maybe I took it wrong.

Screenshot so I can pass judgement.

gukt2onpfb2b.gif

ib8b3d1cbfno.gif

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,399 Member
    Tried a new move yesterday. I knew when I hit a rut I got a bit hurt. Oops apx8vnplkgqn.jpg
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,254 Member
    That I’ve been around this place for 12 years on and off. Lately I’ve been feeling like this place is a bad habit that I want to break. That feeling comes and goes.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    litha_ wrote: »
    That I’ve been around this place for 12 years on and off. Lately I’ve been feeling like this place is a bad habit that I want to break. That feeling comes and goes.

I would miss you if you go, but I understand.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,254 Member
    edited November 2023

Nah, I think Revolu's post was onto something. It just brought the feeling up. I observe a lot of the bitchiness and I understand why this place has died. Same ol' folks that think they know someone and pass judgement. Says more about them.
    ETA: That's not passive aggressive to you in case it's taken that way.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited November 2023

Nah, I think Revolu's post was onto something. It just brought the feeling up. I observe a lot of the bitchiness and I understand why this place has died. Same ol' folks that think they know someone and pass judgement. Says more about them.
    ETA: That's not passive aggressive to you in case it's taken that way.

I trust your intentions.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member

Same. I had my first account in 2012. I have come and gone a few times.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member

I Take the good with the bad - I’m just here for the lulz occasionally- and troll and kid with folks - although it’s not the same as it was before - quite a few O G’s have left - I still hang around - and take breaks whenever I need - do whatever you need for you my friend
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member
    Wow, I've been here since 2010 and haven't left.

Lots of cool, smart, funny people.

(And I have no life. :))
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    ...I just got back and now everyone want to leave.

Fantastic.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,266 Member
    Brigit_1 wrote: »

Fantastic.

I wouldn’t sweat it. If they leave they will reincarnate.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member

Fantastic.

Straight 📠 homie
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    edited November 2023

Fantastic.

LOL!
  • itchmyTwitch
    My county is offering active shooter training to the public. Should I be worried?
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    I sent a text to a friend last night that contained info about our upcoming trip and something really funny. He did not respond to the funny bit... That really hurts.
  • itchmyTwitch
    jbs116 wrote: »
    I sent a text to a friend last night that contained info about our upcoming trip and something really funny. He did not respond to the funny bit... That really hurts.

Clearly their funny bone is broken