What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Fitted sheets and how I'm awesome at folding them! 😂🤣

Do you give lessons? I hate those MFers.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

Do you give lessons? I hate those MFers.

Once you figure them out they're super easy
    Or I just have some magical skills
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Fold them? I'm too lazy energy efficient for that. Wash, dry, make bed with them. :)
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Holy moley that was a lot of laundry to fold!!!
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options

One thing I really don't like about living by myself is having to fold king size sheets. I end up spreading them on the bed and then folding them.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Fold them? I'm too lazy energy efficient for that. Wash, dry, make bed with them. :)

Exactly!

LOL I've even stopped putting the fitted part back on the bed. (I live alone.) I throw that other sheet on over this waffle bed padding thing and use a comforter to cover myself.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »

One thing I really don't like about living by myself is having to fold king size sheets. I end up spreading them on the bed and then folding them.

If you can, let them drop/hang over a railing. You manage the top side and gravity does the rest.
  • RAinWA
    Options

If you can, let them drop/hang over a railing. You manage the top side and gravity does the rest.

Great idea! But since I live in a single story house it won't work.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Perhaps you can make friends with some with two storeys! 🤣😂
  • RAinWA
    Options

Perhaps you can make friends with some with two storeys! 🤣😂

Probably better than my idea of using a ladder to get to the rafters in the garage!
  • glassyo
    Options
    My stomach...which is growing...because there has been a lot of delicious food being brought to our office and will be more and I have a hard time not eating things I don't normally eat.

So far, this week, someone brought mexican sweet breads and I took a big ole oblongish thing with sugar on top and ate the whole thing. Today, leftovers from the same people and just ate a huge pink cookie (because....COOKIE!).

At least I feel like I actually ate something. :) I should be good for most of the day.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Aaaaaand I just polished off this crispy taco thingy that was dripping with fat (I assume) and juices and I totally squeezed the bottom to get some of it out. :)
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,559 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should be concerned that I can’t seem to pay attention longer than about an hour.
    Can’t finish a book, can’t focus long enough to watch s movie.
    Not sure what’s going on.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,559 Member
    Options
    vbry4g3qjcww.jpeg
  • glassyo
    Options
    z9dvu6jlcytk.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    References to people as being 'this or that value' make or female. High value. Low value.

Am I at 'Value Dollar'? 🤔

Not even the dollar store is a dollar anymore. Take heart, your value seems to be inflating, like everything else.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Why does the power going out wakes you up? Shouldn't the fact trees no light anywhere make it more conducive to sleep?
  • Lady_ofthee_lakes
    Lady_ofthee_lakes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Should I go to the Caribbean and USA instead of the Mediterranean this summer given the current situation 🧐