Welcome New Members!

Replies

• thisgirlcan38
    thisgirlcan38 Posts: 25 Member
    Hey everyone! Looking to reach the last part of my goal. Here for friends and motivation. Add me!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,794 Member
    Welcome to MFP .... Wishing you all much success on your journey's :) Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • TaylorSmythe71
    TaylorSmythe71 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone, 1.5 weeks down and lost 4lbs, feeling great and looking forward to a new me. Anyone who wants to connect to help on our road to a new healthy new us then please reach out xx
  • dee282021
    dee282021 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello all, I joined mfp last year I think and did not do anything with it. So, going to try it again and put the work in.
  • Treva_38
    Treva_38 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2022
    Hi everyone ! Just signed up !! I’m excited to get going !! I have been working out about 3 times a week since January and now it’s time to get my nutrition in order ! Not a big meal planner but I’m willing to give it a go. If any one has tips or groups to follow let me know :smile:

Wishing everyone the best on their journeys , whether it be weight loss, maintaining, gaining or building muscle !! You got this !!
  • Jojosamsam
    Jojosamsam Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone 👋 I'm new ....again.... after several half a*sed attempts at this, I really want to stick to it this time.

I've tried crying into my pillow waiting for my fairy godmother to appear an bibbity bobbity boo me some willpower.... but she don't seem to be appearing any time soon.... 😕 I've never posted before so I'm hoping by actually telling people that I'm trying might stop me sneaking into my kitchen an snafffling snacks like a wild hog pretending that no one saw so the calories ain't real....

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated, also struggling with a large family small income situation, so budgeting tips maybe? Oh and just to annoy people even more... I don't really like veg, I eat it but mostly covered in mint sauce 🙈
  • ambergantt92
    ambergantt92 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I've been on here ten days now so I guess I should say hi lol. I have over a hundred pounds to lose and I would love to have some friends to hold me accountable!
  • I have used this program for a while and finally found this forum page. Such a lonely journey without talking to someone
  • kjlahh
    kjlahh Posts: 10 Member
    Hi all,
    I'm starting the Cambridge 1:1 diet.
    Looking for friends to support and motivated me on here, feel free to add me!
    Thanks
  • sukhmanjot_kaur
    sukhmanjot_kaur Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys, just downloaded it yesterday after many years. Esp l because I have been overweight from last 4-5 years and just can’t disciple myself. I know exactly how to lose weight and be healthy (have done it before back in 2014-2015) but just no disciple anymore. So I downloaded MFP again hoping it could help me some! Great to see you all here! I think best part of MFP is having a community and being able to share what you feel/experience!
  • Aliaatreides04
    Aliaatreides04 Posts: 3 Member
  • Ruby2020A
    Ruby2020A Posts: 9 Member
    Hello guys, I am new here. Need a buddy to keep each other motivated. My name is Ruby I live in Los Angeles , CA need to drop 15 LB
  • adamoyston
    adamoyston Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2022
    Hi. New on the forum. Have lost just under a stone in 5 weeks so far using this app and the gym.
    Have been having trouble hitting carb goal as well as potassium. Besides that all good!
    Good luck everyone!
  • judym53
    judym53 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello all!

I'm fairly new to MFP. I've taken the first month to get accustomed to Macro tracking and finding my way around the app.

I was on another weight loss program that tracked only calories and I did have success with that program. Now it's time to take it up a notch and get it done.
    • My goals with MFP are to achieve my weight goal of 122 lbs.
    • Recognize and reverse the trend of weight gain.
    • Provide my body with the nutrients it needs so that I can exercise daily, manage stress and be able to remain independent and strong as I age.
    I'm excited to be a part of the MFP community.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,794 Member
    Welcome to all new members ... Happy to have you join us .. Wishing you the very best on your journey's :)
  • carrollrp2
    carrollrp2 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2022
    Just struggling to lose weight, so figured tracking my calories/exercise might help
  • LaBellaHarris
    LaBellaHarris Posts: 63 Member
    Is anyone else like, struggling to wrap their brain around the social aspect of these apps? I always feel so weird coming into forums to look for people to add as a friend or into my circle or whatever, but going it on my own hasn't led me to much success, so. :neutral: Seems like I ought to try it and hope for the power of shame to keep me on track, I guess.

I'm Sam, parent to a small child, in Texas, trying to wrangle my body fat percentage down to something that'll let me walk past the mirror without making a face. Right now my bad eating habits are wicked cyclical, so an accountability buddy would be nice. I've also been working out, but my routine is pretty boring so maybe we could challenge each other or something? Have Swap days where we do the other person's routine?? idk man, like I said, I'm super bored at the gym lately.
  • daviscourtney2376
    daviscourtney2376 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there everyone, I’m new here
  • MyOreoMelted
    MyOreoMelted Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I’m new here feel free to add me! :)
  • marikano_
    marikano_ Posts: 4 Member
    Another new (kinda… not really) member here. Hoping to find some supportive friends so feel free to add me too!