Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Found the new thread.

Quick check in

9/15: no pushups, fruit and veggies 4, cups water 8
    9/15: pushups done: fruit and veggies 6, cups water 16
    9/16: pushups done; fruit and veggies 5, cups water (not done yet)
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    9/15-9/21 Weekly Challenge

ON TOP OF THE 30 PUSHUPS, 5 SERVINGS OF FRUIT AND VEG, 50 CUPS OF WATER AND LOGGING, I AM GOING TO ADD A PERSONAL GOAL TO WORKOUT AT LEAST 5 DAYS.

9/15- 8 OF 5O CUPS OF WATER DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, DID NOT MEET FRUIT AND VEG TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #1 FOR WEEK DONE

9/16- NOW AT 16 OF 50 CUPS, PUSHUPS DONE, SADLY I DID NOT MEET THE FRUIT AND VEG AGAIN TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #2 DONE.

9/17- 26 OF 50 CUPS OF WATER, PUSHUPS DONE, STILL ONLY 3 FRUITS :( (I AM STOCKING UP ON FRESH STUFF TOMORROW), LOGGED EVERYTHING, WORKOUT #3 DONE (IT WAS SHORT BUT I SQUEEZED IT IN BETWEEN KIDS GAMES AND OVERTIME)

9/18

9/19

9/20

9/21
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Renee-great job this week so far!!! Keep it up!!

callforme-great job with your push-ups!!! the fruits and veggies are proving harder for me then I thought too!

Laura-great work pushing yourself on the push-ups! My shoulders are killing me from the pushups and my ripped in 30 DVD!!! Yikes!!!

aqua-come on...let's do it!!! WE WILL get all of fruits and veggies today!!

AFM-I will update my chart later tonight when I add my water...but day 3 of push-ups are done!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Checking in for 9/17:

Calorie goals for the week- 3500
    9/15- 1006
    9/16- 1338
    9/17- 1032
    Totals: 3376

Water Goal- 75c
    9/15- 10c
    9/16- 11c
    9/17- 14c
    Totals: 35c

Additional challenges
    Pushup 50/210
    Fruits/Veggies (5 servings) 8/35
    Logging ALL food 3/7
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    So I am STRUGGLING GETTING IN 5-7 SERVINGS OF FRUITS VEGGIES...I NEED TO GEAR UP!

Friday:
    h20: 7oz
    Fruits and veggies met: nope 0/7

It's hard to do if you don't have stuff on hand. A good way is to make a smoothie and use some fruit and 100% juice. Then have a big salad and you've got it!! :)
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    9/15: 8/30/5
    9/16: 8/30/5
    9/17: 9/30/5
    9/18:
    9/19:
    9/20:
    9/21:
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    9/15 - 5 Fruits/Veggies,12 Cups of Water, 30 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
    9/16 - 7 Fruits/Veggies, 6 Cups of Water, 30 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
    9/17 - 3 Fruits/Veggies, 7 Cups of Water, 30 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
  • KaeChelle
    Options

It's hard to do if you don't have stuff on hand. A good way is to make a smoothie and use some fruit and 100% juice. Then have a big salad and you've got it!! :)

I like this suggestion! I have trouble too. I don't really buy fresh fruits and veggies much, because they just go to waste. I know I should be eating them, but I don't much. I need to work on that!

I have a question. Are you all counting just actual fruits and veggies or do you include things that are made with fruits and veggies? For example, I have Garden Delight Pasta, made with tomato, carrot and spinach and it says on the box each 4 ounces has one full serving of vegetables. Then the pasta sauce jar says each 1/2 cup has a full serving of vegetables. Do you include those kinds of things? Just curious. I'm counting those kinds of things in my totals, but not sure if I should.

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    # of Cups of Water: 28/62
    # of Days Meeting Push-Up Goal: 3/7
    # of Days Meeting Fruits/Veggies Goal: 1/7
    # of Days Logging ALL Food: 3/7
    # of calories burned: 810/2000

MET ALL GOALS TODAY!

Suzanne-I love your before and after pics...what a difference!!!! CONGRATS! and great job on your cal burn...you are almost to goal already!

KaeChelle-I would only count them in a meal if you feel like they add up to a full serving...but processed food is almost always never great for you! If the pasta sauce says there is a serving...then IMO count it. I would def count 100% fruit or veggie juice though too!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    @Laura-Thanks! Ive been doing modified push-ups. I probably can only do about 3-5 regular push-ups. Tomorrow, Im going to start including the regular ones too. BTW, you're doing a great job! Keep it up!

@ Tara-Great Job reaching all your goals!

Update:
    9/15, Thurs: 80 Push-ups, 12 cups of H20, 5 Servings of Fruits/Veggies & Food Logged
    9/16, Fri: 30 Push-ups, 13 cups of H20, 5 Servings of Fruits/Veggies & Food Logged
    9/17, Sat: 30 Push-ups, 14 cups of H20, 5 Servings of Fruits/Veggies & Food Logged

# of Cups of Water: 39/50
    # of Days Meeting Push-Up Goal: 3/7
    # of Days Meeting Fruits/Veggies Goal: 3/7
    # of Days Logging ALL Food: 3/7
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Doing awesome! Already so near to your calorie goal for this week! Congratulations !!
    Checking in for the night:

Calorie goals for the week- 3500
    9/15- 1006
    9/16- 1338
    Totals: 2344

Water Goal- 75c
    9/15- 10c
    9/16- 11c
    Totals: 21c

Additional challenges
    Pushup 50/210
    Fruits/Veggies (5 servings) 6/35
    Logging ALL food 2/7

Keep up the good work everyone! :smile:
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Grrrr after try to post twice i have just realised that we have started again now i feel silly as i was cursing my computer & mobile :laugh: :blushing: I only read the challenge @12am woops must remember to check after posting my weigh-in.
    Do 30 Push-ups/Wallies per day!
    18/09/11= 7:30am done 50 Wallies
    19/09/11=
    20/09/11=
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    50 Cups of Water for the week at least! 
    18/09/11=
    19/09/11=
    20/09/11=
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    AT LEAST 5 SERVINGS of Fruit and VEGGIES per day!!
    18/09/11=
    19/09/11=
    20/09/11=
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    I will complete this challange
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    9/15 - no pushups, F&V done, 10 cups water, food log complete
    9/16 - no pushups, F&V done, 11 cups water, food log complete
    9/17 - 229 pushups (P90X-on knees), F&V done, 9 cups water, food log complete
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Water: 46/90
    Push-ups: 90/210
    Fruits/Veggies: 13/35

Personal Goal:
    Calories: 1168/3500

Took a day off from working out yesterday and back to the grind today...drank enough water and push-ups but didn't get the fruits and veggies all in..will do better today...Happy Sunday everyone!!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Ok girls.... I have done NOTHING this week! GRRRrr!!

Sorry, had to fess up... but I know I can still do this. Thank you for being such an amazing group.

Thanks for checking in on me. Team Purple..YOU ARE ROCKING IT!!

Be back soon! Tomorrow begins trips to the gym again. :0)

Wish me luck.

Tausha
  • KaeChelle
    Options

Sorry, had to fess up... but I know I can still do this. Thank you for being such an amazing group.

Wish me luck.

Tausha

At least you are being honest! We are here for you! You can do it! You inspire us so much and we want to do the same for you. Have some fruits and veggies today, do your wallies :smile: , and get yourself back to the gym tomorrow!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Hi Ladies! If you can Private MESSAGE me your email address I can email the spreadsheet from now on. I have it all color coated by teams. :0)

Oh yeah.. after next week, those who aren't checking in will be removed from the spreadsheet!

I've had a couple ladies who were polite to send messages already.to let me know to remove them..thanks to those girls! :0)

Ok... Hope to be getting email addresses soon! :0)

Taush
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Wish me luck.

Tausha

At least you are being honest! We are here for you! You can do it! You inspire us so much and we want to do the same for you. Have some fruits and veggies today, do your wallies :smile: , and get yourself back to the gym tomorrow!

Thanks hun!! :0) I've had a rough week and a half but now I'm feeling better. (my period finally started...ugh...)
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    so eating the fruits and veggies is hard... I am working on it.. good for the challenge to make me be more aware of it..

the pushups been doing them at work.. girl I work with has been doing them too.. so that has not been hard..

logging everything that is going well so far..

today is my friday and I am hoping to get a walk in before work.. we will see.

hope all have a great day..

go team red
  • kkuhly
    kkuhly Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Really good day of eating and working out yesterday. Not doing too bad today either. I am looking forward to the week ahead...mostly the week following this one! I can't wait to be done with my job!

Days Of Push Ups: 4/7

Cups of water: 27/50

All food logged: 4/7

Fruits and Veggies: 16/35 (I need to do better on this one)