Women 200lb+, Let's Be Majestic This March!!!

Options

Replies

• _manny_702
    _manny_702 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    @sbortnick I'm so tired! πŸ˜… I swear sometimes I feel like I live in the kitchen. I need to rotate the meals so I'm not spending an hour to two hours cooking dinner 5 nights in a row. It's a work in progress. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
  • ladychr0nic
    ladychr0nic Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support! This group is amazing. I was feeling really low yesterday and you all made me feel better. I weighed in this morning and I'm down a little bit so I feel better. I downloaded happy scale @CupcakeCrusoe and @seltzer_lover so I will set that up today, thanks for the tip ladies!

Here's to another day.
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support! This group is amazing. I was feeling really low yesterday and you all made me feel better. I weighed in this morning and I'm down a little bit so I feel better. I downloaded happy scale @CupcakeCrusoe and @seltzer_lover so I will set that up today, thanks for the tip ladies!

Here's to another day.

I hope it works for you! I find it soothing to see those fluctuations smoothed out.

@sandielewis2001 - Congrats on getting moved in and enjoy settling in and unpacking.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy WEEKEND!

168032-When-You-Wake-Up-And-Try-To-Read-Texts.jpg

I lost my whole dang comment because I accidentally right clicked, and I had mouse gestures enabled, so it went back. :no_mouth: That junk got disabled so fast. Oh well. Baby got me up too early, still sipping my coffee, this is what I get, lol.

I have a hankering for ihop, so I'm going to make myself a big breakfast with kodiak cakes and without as much butter as they would use, it should hit that spot. Otherwise I'll do something silly, like eat a whole pan of brownies about it instead. :lol: And I'm going to take a nice long walk when the sun gets all the way up.

Tag party!
    @ladychr0nic :heart:
    @sandielewis2001 your new place sounds idyllic. Congratulations!
    @DanaRenee518 progress! :star:
    @justanotherloser007 I love the "permission to go into maintenance" mindset. Some people like to practice maintenance by slowly upping calories, or doing a "test run" for a couple weeks. Also :lol: thanks, I had that graphic in my head all day before I finally did it.
    @roz0810 you can do it. Logging food helps, activity helps, community helps, and yeah, medication does help, but not in isolation, of course. You've got this.
    @DeterminedKins way to go! And yeah, I weigh every day, but sometimes after a salty day, I skip, because I absolutely don't have to see that. :lol:

weight.png
  • DeterminedKins
    DeterminedKins Posts: 26 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Absolutely!!!!!

And kids have a sixth sense!!!!

Also, quoting didn't work for me, sorry!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    @sandielewis2001 im super competitive and I’m trying to keep up with your WL since we have similar stats. Nice work and thanks for the accountability you don’t even know you provide!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• lmgoff232
    lmgoff232 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    HW: 290.6 (4/19/2021)
    SW: 287.4 (7/16/2021)
    CW: 222.0 (3/1/2022)

GW for March: 217
    GW for 2022: 170
    UGW: 170

3/5: 222.6
    3/12: 221.6
    3/19:
    3/26:

Last Sunday I decided to take a bit of a break, and have been eating at maintenance since. Happy to report I successfully maintained for the week, and oddly enough for the first few days I really struggled to actually eat at my maintenance. There were some high calorie snacks and extra glasses of wine thrown in to make sure I got there. Today is my last day, and I am ready to get back at it tomorrow, but will keep it as an option if I get weight-loss fatigued again.

I ordered a proper bikini last week, which I haven't worn in about 14 years, and it arrived yesterday. I tried it on last night, and I am happy to say that I felt better than I thought I would, and will totally be wearing it. I got 2 different bottom options: one is cut a little lower, but has cute ties at the side and offers more cheek coverage. The other sits higher up my waist and covers my jiggly lower stomach, but shows more leg and cheek. I can't decide which one I like better - may have to work up the courage to post and get some opinions, lol. I just have to say though, that the size chart from the company I ordered from definitely didn't go for vanity sizing... I had to order a 4xl to cover the ladies!

Goals for March
    - Meet protein goal at least 3x weekly βœ”οΈ 3 of 7
    - Meet fiber goal at least 3x weekly βœ”οΈ 5 of 7
    - Eat out no more than 1x per week βœ”
    - Get minimum of 6000 steps daily ❌️ 6 of 7
    - Drink minimum of 8 glasses water daily βœ”οΈ
    - Take a day of self-care: Day off work, massage, and manicure/pedicure - still need to schedule this!