Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WHAT IS YOUR AVERAGE WEIGHT LOST PER MONTH?

philsy1
philsy1 Posts: 103 Member
I'm losing about 7 lb each month--neither great nor bad. How 'bout you?

Replies

• tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 421 Member
    My average has been 5lbs
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    10-12
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    My average is 7.5 lbs per month.
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    about 10 per month
  • Fredrigo
    Fredrigo Posts: 134 Member
    About 9lbs a month
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    I average about 4 a month.
  • Mine has been around 5 lbs. per month;)
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    I'm losing about 7 lb each month--neither great nor bad. How 'bout you?

Me, too. Since this time in July, I've lost 14 lbs. While I was still working out my goals, (June to July), I lost an additional 3 pounds, so I've lost 17 since I got onto MFP. (The rest of my weight loss is from my high weight years ago).
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    I will know on the 23 rd
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    4lb a month (1lb a week) pretty consistently since I started fp - and I have it set to 1lb a week loss. I'm definitely happy with that!

Much faster and you risk not making permanent changes to your lifestyle and diet.
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Not much. 2-4 lbs a month. I just started 2 weeks ago and lost 2 lbs. No dramatic losses.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Average would be about 7, but my n=2 and I lost almost nothing one month. My weeks are really hit or miss also...
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Averaging 8 lbs per month
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    1 per week or 4-5 per month, if I'm really dedicated.
  • elfranzen
    elfranzen Posts: 27 Member
    2.7 per week so about 11 a month
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    May 1 to August 31 - 30 lbs. 7.5 per month.

Maintenance mode now.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    I have adapted my weight loss and calories several times over the 7 months I have been on here, so I couldn't give you a straight answer, but I have lost 26 lbs in 7 months, so that's about 3 1/2 lbs a month average. It was about 4 lbs a month for the first 4 months, in line with what I set on here as my deficit. Then it was 2 lbs a month for a couple of months, and I have now been maintaining for 3 weeks.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    2 to 3 pounds a month....need to see what im doing wrong...I think I should be losing more
  • About 12 pounds a month. I am very large, but I expect it to slow down dramatically as I get closer to my goal.
  • gracielee1
    gracielee1 Posts: 71 Member
    1 pound per week, so 4 lbs per month more or less. It's a realistic, consistent goal that is easy to manage and I know that I'll be able to maintain it in the long run. Looking to lose 14-15 pounds by the first week of December :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!