The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• windywater22mn
    windywater22mn Posts: 2 Member
    Hello add me.. i am in40’s i never think I am that old! I feel like i am 21! Hahah
  • Damn, I'm middle aged. Now I've realised that, feel free to add me haha.
  • AmAndAjo647
    AmAndAjo647 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello
  • bccoast
    bccoast Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all! I've recently rejoined and am 40 so I guess I'm middle aged now! 🤣 I'm a runner and signed up for my first full marathon this year! I'm nervous and excited. Back to tracking because nutrition will be a big part of my training plus I love eating at restaurants and bakeries and I need to reel that in 🏃‍♀️
  • Jocko808
    Jocko808 Posts: 58 Member
    Returning to MyFitnessPal after not using it for over a year. I’m 45 years old and I feel great.
  • galaxymike22
    galaxymike22 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, I’m in my 40s and looking for VOCAL new friends. Trying to keep pushing on and looking for a some peeps who wanna join me on this journey.
  • bccoast
    bccoast Posts: 6 Member
    The AT is amazing goal!
    dramaman69 wrote: »
    Hey, all. Early 50s in Kansas. Enjoy backpacking and hope to thruhike the Appalachian Trail in a few years once I retire and the kids are in college.

Been on this roller coaster since 2015, coming close, but never been able to achieve my goal and always gaining some back. Started back on Jan 1st determined to lose 70 pounds. That first week is always so hard. Finished five weeks yesterday and feeling good. Still, I want to see this through this time and actually keep it off. Community support and accountability welcome. Feel free to add.

• AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    47, 48 next month, from the UK. Feel free to add me!
  • _tom_2021
    _tom_2021 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi All, 37 here, back on MFP after deleting my old account during the pandemic. Setting myself a target to lose 9lbs in 9 weeks before I go on a family holiday/vacation. Feel free to add me.
  • thisgirlcan38
    thisgirlcan38 Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2022
    Hi there! Chelle here. I came on to reach the last part of my goals and make friends. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Coming 60 this year I sim to reach my goals, I just need a push.
  • ljharrell2
    ljharrell2 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello all. Recently reach the 40 year milestone. Returning after deleting my previous account. Feel free to add me any and everyone. Happy health goals!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning middle-agers Happy Easter Weekend
    ldqo9lsjlqic.jpg
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Hello everyone! I'd love to add some friends for encouragement. I'm currently down 31.7 pounds since the end of February. Starting weight was 388.6. I swim laps around 4-5 days a week.
  • mjdubb_
    mjdubb_ Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for some friends to help motivate me and vice versa. I have a lot of inactive friends.
    I'm off the weight loss wagon more than I'm on it lately... need to get serious as I can't keep bulging out of my clothes.
  • SunsetCarbz
    SunsetCarbz Posts: 4 Member
    Middle age?? Ahhhh how did that happen so dang fast 😩
    Anyway, here we are.
    More than ever I’m in need of motivation, add away!
    xoxo, Nikki
  • Tab122377
    Tab122377 Posts: 80 Member
    In my 40's with 3 living children and 1 angel trying gain that motivation back i had before our loss. I have not Loss or gain anything since my loss need to motivate my self again...
  • BeerGutTHOR
    BeerGutTHOR Posts: 6 Member
    Hello. 43 and about 25lbs overweight. I don't use forums much for anything so I'll try not to be a dork.
  • BeerGutTHOR
    BeerGutTHOR Posts: 6 Member
    Anyone know if there's a way to prevent calories burned from workouts being added back into my daily required calories? Thanks!