The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• tanree33
    tanree33 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi 👋 guyz I’m in my early 40’s so I am open to people who motivates n support myself and I will do so in return
  • weightlossbiker
    weightlossbiker Posts: 8 Member
    Hey every one, I am 42. Please feel free to add me!
  • dmcmillan74
    dmcmillan74 Posts: 11 Member
    Good morning everyone. I'm 45 and working at getting back in shape to avoid all the aches, pains and diseases that plague those my age and older. Feel free to add me.
  • serolrom
    serolrom Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone.
    45 here, so happy with the results with Keto that I am today moving to Paleo and starting more serious training to actually gain some weight. Time to stop losing and start putting something in!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    How do you add people?

Click on their face pic then add
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    So I did it
    I called the surgeon to tell him I'm ready to get my shoulder fixed. He said they were booking for October so we shall see what I get. I can't imagine that in a year from now I could be pain free
  • octobersea
    octobersea Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, all. I'm not new to MFP but I've never used the forums before. This is probably the fourth time I've started using this site. I'm 49, going to be 50 in April, and I really hate the way age changes the way my body stores and uses energy. I've always been healthy and fit, but the past six years have been about fighting lethargy, hormonal changes, and forced dietary changes (forced by developing allergies), and I'm not achieving my goals at all. Really aggravating, as it's never been a challenge for me to stay fit or at least at my basically ideal weight before. And I've had my doctor run all the tests. Verdict is in... it's just me- no health issues, everything's running as it should so to speak, and I'm the only one who can change things for the better. bah.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Work week over! I'm ready for the weekend!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Work week over! I'm ready for the weekend!

Morning Tom and all!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps! Happy Saturday!
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Good morning!! Happy Saturday! 6 miles run done... now.. coffee and beeakfast.
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Humid... but not blazing hot.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Happy weekend! Walked the dog and dripping sweat...so humid at 6:30 am!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,106 Member
    drmwc wrote: »
    My drysuit woes are over! An off-the-peg one at the shop fitted perfectly. It was on sale. My 8 or 9 hours driving today weren't in vain.

That's GREAT. Perfect fit AND on sale. What material is it? I love my trilaminate suit. Dives great. Also was off the rack and fit perfectly. It had been a custom suit because it had a TINY neck seal, and I think it was on the rack for two or three years. My shop made me a very sweet deal about 1.5 years ago. Probably a third off, and they made me a nice deal on a very warm undergarment. I go pick the suit up today -- new neck seal proactively before a dive trip. I have three or four other errands to do in that city, but thank DOG it's just over an hour away not four or five. Yuck! My shift at the aquarium is Monday, so I'll see if I need to trim the seal, and I'll probably try out my new back-up wrist computer. I am pretty sure my new fins aren't in yet. Yeah - I splurged a bit.

Enjoy the new suit. When do you get it wet?
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 978 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    drmwc wrote: »
    My drysuit woes are over! An off-the-peg one at the shop fitted perfectly. It was on sale. My 8 or 9 hours driving today weren't in vain.

That's GREAT. Perfect fit AND on sale. What material is it? I love my trilaminate suit. Dives great. Also was off the rack and fit perfectly. It had been a custom suit because it had a TINY neck seal, and I think it was on the rack for two or three years. My shop made me a very sweet deal about 1.5 years ago. Probably a third off, and they made me a nice deal on a very warm undergarment. I go pick the suit up today -- new neck seal proactively before a dive trip. I have three or four other errands to do in that city, but thank DOG it's just over an hour away not four or five. Yuck! My shift at the aquarium is Monday, so I'll see if I need to trim the seal, and I'll probably try out my new back-up wrist computer. I am pretty sure my new fins aren't in yet. Yeah - I splurged a bit.

Enjoy the new suit. When do you get it wet?

It is 1 millimetre compressed neoprene. It is another Othree, although it is front entry. I struggled with shut downs in the old one - my shoulder flexibility seems a lot better in this. (I tested it in the shop, much to everyone's entertainment.) It is an upgrade on my existing suit, which was 2 mil compressed

They are no longer producing off the peg front entry suits. (They are still doing made to measure.) So they put their stock of these suits at half price.

The seals need adjusting. So I get the suit in 10 days. I will jump in a quarry pretty as soon as I get it. I then get it salty 2 or 3 weeks after that.